2018 Season BOLD PREDICTIONS thread

MWil23

19 hours ago, Bernie's Curls said:

My BOLD prediction is getting my first Cleveland Browns' QB Jersey since Bernie Kosar. All-In. Putting my heart out there this time. Eff it.

I bought my sister a Joe Haden jersey like 3 years ago because I thought him and Joe Thomas were the only good players that were actually going to be around on the Browns for the jersey to stay relevant.. Whoops. 

On 04/05/2018 at 12:33 PM, candyman93 said:

Bills, Dolphins, Jets are all bottom 5 teams in the NFL.

Josh Rosen wins ROTY.

Jabrill gets converted to LB.

Myles has a pro bowl caliber year.

It's not possible to have 3 teams in same division to be top 5 worst teams loll

23 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Our DB's will be fine this year.

Oh, and I am not holding out a lot of hope for Wilson, a guy that hasn't played in well over a year, but if you liked Josh Jackson, you're going to also love Howard Wilson. He's a big rangy zone corner that makes splash plays.

I think Wilson will play good enough to make the team and has potential to be a good starter

I think we have six or seven wins. The defense should be outstanding, and the offense has some players. We will still probably struggle to win close games because of youth and poor coaching.

The defense will start slowly in the first two games. As the secondary starts gelling, and the new starters figure out their roles, I expect it to take-off.

My other prediction is that Tyrod starts the first 12 games, we fall out of contention, and Baker starts the last four.

2 minutes ago, Lazy10 said:

Predicted it on Reddit as well. Big believer in Corey Coleman and don't think he'll let me down. Big expectations for him

WR normally take a good 3 years to get NFL speed and route running down imo so I agree. I sound like a broken record about this to everyone else lol. 

6 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

WR normally take a good 3 years to get NFL speed and route running down imo so I agree. I sound like a broken record about this to everyone else lol. 

Most definitely man, expect same breakout that Agholar had. Eagles fans were calling him a bust and bam, blow he looks like solid receiver

I love Corey Coleman and think he's going to outperform what he's been thus far. With all that being said, he's not going to outproduce two of the most productive WR's in the NFL. If Coleman had 600 yards this season, I'd be thrilled. Gordon and Landry could each push for 1,000. Plus we have Njoku and Callaway, who will likely pull in 300-500 yards collectively. I think Coleman could do everything right on every single rep this year and still not outproduce our two star WR's. It is a bold prediction thread, though.

Honestly, on paper Taylor should have a career year, possibly all pro type of year with the team that is around him.  He has been very good in Buffalo with mostly misfits around him.

Its hard not to be excited about the team, if everyone stays healthy, and not suspended, and the team gels on both sides of the ball, the sky's the limit.

Archived