2018 Season BOLD PREDICTIONS thread

MWil23

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Solid predictions. A 3rd for either would be good.

Maybe Duke and a third for either right now. I could see that making sense as far as compensation and frees up Duke to get his extension now.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

This will upset you guys, but I predict we let Duke walk and he signs with Jacksonville in the offseason. He’s going to want too much as a 3rd down back.

I also predict we trade for either Fowler or Shane Ray.

That’s a big negatory good buddy.  Duke is not likely just a 3rd down back but an offensive weapon that we line up all over the field and motion out of the backfield a lot.  He should see time lots on early downs as well.

44 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

They're WR's were about a quarter as good as the starting line up we will roll our this year imo. I'm cautiously optimistic tbh. 

Honestly, so am I, for the first time in a long time.  We have potential to be good in all 3 phases, even though I wish we had another place kicker (called that last year too that we kept the wrong one).

Nick chubbs health improves takes the league by storm. 

OROY candidate 1300 yards 12 TDs. Tea bags the steelers twice. 

Tyrod flourishes with read options and good targets. He runs for 600 yards and passes for 3200 yards with 20 TD's total. 

all together we rush for 2600 yards with a 4 headed monster with Chubb, Duke, Hyde and Tyrod. all of them hit 500 yards rushing.  

The First Energy has the most engery the Stadium is absolutely rocking as the Browns take down the Steeelers and Ravens at home. 

Baker isn't the best teammate as he rides the pine. 

We see happy Jimmy again as he is rolling in Cleveland Dollars once again. 

Image result for Jimmy Haslam Gif

32 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Nick chubbs health improves takes the league by storm. 

OROY candidate 1300 yards 12 TDs. Tea bags the steelers twice. 

Tyrod flourishes with read options and good targets. He runs for 600 yards and passes for 3200 yards with 20 TD's total. 

all together we rush for 2600 yards with a 4 headed monster with Chubb, Duke, Hyde and Tyrod. all of them hit 500 yards rushing.  

The First Energy has the most engery the Stadium is absolutely rocking as the Browns take down the Steeelers and Ravens at home. 

Baker isn't the best teammate as he rides the pine. 

We see happy Jimmy again as he is rolling in Cleveland Dollars once again. 

Image result for Jimmy Haslam Gif

Banner was such a suck up turd.

Njoku becomes the top target by the end of the year. 

Corbett starts at LT and is pretty solid. 

Peppers makes the probowl. 

Still go 5-11 because of tough schedule and Hue attempting to play 3D chess on a checkers board. 

16 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Solid predictions. A 3rd for either would be good.

No it wouldn't. That's way too much to be giving up for a backup.

I don't want either if we have to trade valuable draft picks for them.  I don't view DE as a big area of need for us. 

Archived