2018 Season BOLD PREDICTIONS thread

MWil23

51 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

16.5 sacks and contend for DPOY would be great

I say it again. When Garrett and Ogbah were both on the field, they were on pace for a combined 38.5 sacks. Will they hit that? No way. But if both are healthy for at least 12-14 games, and with our improved secondary, I think Garrett could absolutely push for 15 sacks or more.

On 25/05/2018 at 1:52 PM, Trots said:

Hey, opposing defenses can't cover everybody.  Gordon and Landry will draw a lot of attention and whoever is the third wideout should get ample opportunities.  If that's Coleman, and he can take advantage of them...

Exactly

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:
  1. Go 0-16; Keep your head coach
  2. Hire 71st GM in last 20 yrs
  3. ????
  4. Playoffs

There hasn't ever been a team that went 1-31, kept their head coach, fired their GM and failed to make the playoffs in year 3.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, candyman93 said:

Playoff prediction:

1. Jacksonville

2. Pittsburgh

3. Los Angeles

4. New England

5. Baltimore

6. Oakland

1. Minnesota

2. Philadelphia

3. Los Angeles

4. Atlanta

5. Green Bay

6. Washington

No way I see Jacksonville getting the #1 spot in the conference. Bottles isn’t that great of a QB and I don’t see them having a HoF or an all-time great defense either. 

Also don’t See Baltimore doing that great either. 

15 hours ago, buno67 said:

No way I see Jacksonville getting the #1 spot in the conference. Bottles isn’t that great of a QB and I don’t see them having a HoF or an all-time great defense either. 

Also don’t See Baltimore doing that great either. 

Jacksonville was handed that division last year. Houston was a mash unit, with Watt, Watson being healthy I can easily see them taking the  division from Jacksonville. The colts won't Contend, but with luck back they could take a game from the jaguars. 

I also don't see the Raven's making The playoffs. I see the wild cards being who ever is 2nd in the south Jax/hou And then a team from the stacked afc west. 

Archived