Jump to content
TheKillerNacho

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Recommended Posts

I’m so mad that I missed a Fg and couldn’t get in the end zone more than once. Like really lol damm you Waffles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4-4, the boys are alive again. Division is brutal though, likely need to finish 6-2 the rest of way, and only 2 sub .500 teams left while facing 4 teams currently slated for postseason.

  • Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ South Africa Woolly Mammoths (5-2-1)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)
  • Scranton Papermakers (5-3)
  • @ Motor City Machine Gunners (6-2)

 

Could really use a WR, where are the tankers at? Hammy is asking too much for Hill and Gmen seems to think a player he isn't even going to tag is worth more than mid rounder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly how are you 0-8 @bucsfan333!? Looking over your team, apparent you have one of the weaker QBs in the sim, but other than that it looks like a team that should be giving a fight each week. I was happy to see you as my next opponent at first but now I can't help but feel you are due for a win, just a regression to the mean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

4-4, the boys are alive again. Division is brutal though, likely need to finish 6-2 the rest of way, and only 2 sub .500 teams left while facing 4 teams currently slated for postseason.

  • Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ South Africa Woolly Mammoths (5-2-1)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)
  • Scranton Papermakers (5-3)
  • @ Motor City Machine Gunners (6-2)

 

Could really use a WR, where are the tankers at? Hammy is asking too much for Hill and Gmen seems to think a player he isn't even going to tag is worth more than mid rounder.

Why throw away my season and trade you my #1 wr for a 5th round pick.

Logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also its Glen

Bye boi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Why throw away my season and trade you my #1 wr for a 5th round pick.

Logic

I thought I made it clear I was looking for trade partners who had already given up on their season, so I assumed you fell into that category when you showed interest. I can't be bothered to follow that silly cheesy conference. Obviously yeah, for a competing team, a mid round pick for your best WR is not worth it. However, if you've already given up though and said #1 WR is not going to get tagged (which I doubt Dez would), then there is no reason not to ship him to the highest bidder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

GG @swoosh

ST TD was the difference.

Gg. It's about time our special teams made an impact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

4-4, the boys are alive again. Division is brutal though, likely need to finish 6-2 the rest of way, and only 2 sub .500 teams left while facing 4 teams currently slated for postseason.

  • Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ South Africa Woolly Mammoths (5-2-1)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)
  • Scranton Papermakers (5-3)
  • @ Motor City Machine Gunners (6-2)

 

Could really use a WR, where are the tankers at? Hammy is asking too much for Hill and Gmen seems to think a player he isn't even going to tag is worth more than mid rounder.

Allen Robinson? Fitz can be had but it's going to take a lot. I've had some good offers for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swoosh said:

Richmond sends WR Allen Robinson to Indianapolis in return for a S17 4th round pick. 

Start Cooper at WR3. Sign Ryan Succop. Bench Ghost (bum.). 

@TheKillerNacho @RandyMossIsBoss

Predators accept.

 

  • Allen Robinson to WR #1
  • Cooper Kupp to PS
  • Release Kevin White from PS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for more moves. Message me. 


TE: Jimmy Graham (GB)
OT: Trent Brown (NE)
DE: Frank Clark (SEA)
DT: Malik Jackson (JAX)
OLB: Clay Matthews (GB)
CB: Robert Alford (ATL)
SS: Andrew Sendejo (MIN)
FS: Adrian Amos (CHI)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @PSID412.

Same dude

Also can I just say I'm sick of close games for the Knights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly how are you 0-8 @bucsfan333!? Looking over your team, apparent you have one of the weaker QBs in the sim, but other than that it looks like a team that should be giving a fight each week. I was happy to see you as my next opponent at first but now I can't help but feel you are due for a win, just a regression to the mean. 

No idea. My defense has kept me in all but two games this season. I've had my run chance at the minimum the last two weeks and I've still run it 60+ times. So I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Predators accept.

 

  • Allen Robinson to WR #1
  • Cooper Kupp to PS
  • Release Kevin White from PS

Processed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×