Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Curious, @TheKillerNacho, the only way the Pirates make the playoffs is with a win AND a Thunder loss, correct?

Reykjavík Direwolves @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates
Little Rock Uni Royals @ Tacoma Thunder

Rio de Janeiro Pirates (8-7)
Tacoma Thunder (8-7)

I'll be rooting for Glen to pull off the upset, and get the win, and hopefully my squad shows up too, but ultimately I feel there are too many variables and the chances of it actually happening are slim to none. Should have held the lead we had against khodder when we did.

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

Aaron Donald [15 GS]: 71 tackles (20 stuffs), 2 coverages, 12 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

Donald the Gawd. On par with his IRL stats as well. Which means the Sim is cheating him

off another 6 sacks ?????..

Ndamukong Suh [15 GS]: 71 tackles (15 stuffs), 2 coverages, 7 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 1 safety.

I got discount Aaron Donald over here xD

6 hours ago, Glen said:

No wonder bucs stunk

My offense is bad. I've had a couple games with 400 yards of offense and still only like 20 points. But most of my games are DJ doing well and Keenum not.

My defense has held pretty well. I was giving up something like 6.7 yards per passing attempt and 3.8 yards per rush until I changed my sliders a couple games ago. But it doesn't matter when I lose TOP and give up short fields every week. 

In summation, my team is bad and I should feel bad.

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Curious, @TheKillerNacho, the only way the Pirates make the playoffs is with a win AND a Thunder loss, correct?

Tacoma Thunder (8-7)

I'll be rooting for Glen to pull off the upset, and get the win, and hopefully my squad shows up too, but ultimately I feel there are too many variables and the chances of it actually happening are slim to none. Should have held the lead we had against khodder when we did.

I am throwing the game tbh. Insulting me by using words like "upset" and "trash owner" smh.

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ndamukong Suh [15 GS]: 71 tackles (15 stuffs), 2 coverages, 7 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries, 1 safety.

I got discount Aaron Donald over here xD

I got a discounted Suh. 

David Irving [15 GS]: 65 tackles (11 stuffs), 1 coverage, 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble.

remember when I drafted David. I said he’ll be a second rounder 100% in the next draft. 

59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tacoma Thunder (8-7)

Yes, I believe so. Or a Tacoma tie and a RJ win of course. Or a RJ tie and a Tacoma loss.

53 minutes ago, Glen said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tacoma Thunder (8-7)

I am throwing the game tbh. Insulting me by using words like "upset" and "trash owner" smh.

lol, never called you trash bby. But I'm just prepared for disappointment.

since we are posting DL stats

J.J. Watt [15 GS]: 67 tackles (17 stuffs), 9 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Kawann Short [15 GS]: 53 tackles (8 stuffs), 2 coverages, 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries.
Star Lotulelei [15 GS]: 67 tackles (20 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Yannick Ngakoue [15 GS]: 58 tackles (9 stuffs), 10 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

is this good

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The ending to my game was ******* bull****

Holy crap! Miami scores 18 unanswered in 7 mins. Evans fumble and recovered his own fumble. Talk about bad luck. No running game to melt the clock either. 

Archived