Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

48 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’m saying Bikini had a tougher schedule ya big softy

I'll do this for anybody who wants to see their SOS. 

n6vsFlE.png

The Less team column is the combined record of your opponents in games not against you, so it doesn't automatically give worse teams a harder SOS.

This is through 15 weeks. The difference between the two is 2 wins. Given the Krabs face the Bullets this week and the Mammoths face the Ravens, this will shift towards the Mammoths having the easier less team SOS by season's end, unless something drastic happens with the W/L on non-common opponents in week 16.

Still, SOS doesn't really explain the record difference. 

EDIT: Fixed the chart, had the less SOS formula incorrect.

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

n6vsFlE.png

The Less team column is the combined record of your opponents in games not against you, so it doesn't automatically give worse teams a harder SOS.

This is through 15 weeks. The difference between the two is 2 wins. Given the Krabs face the Bullets this week and the Mammoths face the Ravens, this will shift towards the Mammoths having the easier less team SOS by season's end, unless something drastic happens with the W/L on non-common opponents in week 16.

What’s mine babe? Won’t let me

see in mobile... 

59 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The red divisions trash arse really out here still in the playoff hunt with 8 wins.

meanwhile in the salsa Issa killer vibe out here. 

5 teams that could possibly pass 10 wins and one will be out. We really outchea 

griding in these streets. 

OV2.gif

57 minutes ago, pwny said:

n6vsFlE.png

Neat

1 hour ago, pwny said:

n6vsFlE.png

Please daddy.

Archived