Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

15 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

is it right that not a single playoff spot has been clinched in the Salsa Conference? Should make for an interesting two weeks.

Flux is probably clinched but I don't feel like doing all the possibilities to make sure. Everyone else is definitely not.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Flux is probably clinched but I don't feel like doing all the possibilities to make sure. Everyone else is definitely not.

@Scalamania

If Flux loses out and Miami & Scranton both win out it puts in 3rd in the division since they will all finish 11-5 and he would have the lowest division record (and head to head could not apply due to no team winning both matchups against both of the others). Miami would probably be first in the division in this case, Scranton would probably be second (it would come down to Net Points, of which Miami currently has 22 greater). While he owns the head to head tiebreaker vs Egypt, Scranton does not so if Motor City wins the division at 11-5 (both Yellow teams must finish 11-5 to get a fourth team in the tiebreaker procedure and MC would win the division in this case), Egypt would get the first wildcard over Scranton, then Scranton would get the second wildcard, leaving the Jagwads out of the playoffs.

So yeah, he's not clinched... @Adrenaline_Flux would miss out the playoffs if he loses out, Scranton wins out, Egypt wins out, Motor City wins out, and Miami wins out.

Actually nevermind, forget all that work I just did cause Miami and Motor City play in Week 15 and thus cannot both win out. fml, Flux is clinched.

Divisional records as of now in the Yellow division

1. Motor City Machine Gunners (9-5) 5-2  
  2. Egypt Starfalls (9-5) 3-3
  3. Indianapolis Predators (8-6)  4-3

If Egypt loses 1 of their final 2, Motor City wins next week, and Indy wins out, then all 3 teams will have split with each other. Indy and Motor city will both have 5-3 division record. Indy will have 7-5 conference record, Motor City will have 8-4 conference record. Looks like Indy's only path to the playoffs is either Egypt or MC losing out, so I will be eliminated next week if both Egypt and MC win if my calculations are correct... I think.

Wait, if it's a 3 way tie at 10-6, Motor City wins division based on division record ----> conference record. Would Indy get the WC spot for having better divisional record than Egypt?

39 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Divisional records as of now in the Yellow division

1. Motor City Machine Gunners (9-5) 5-2  
  2. Egypt Starfalls (9-5) 3-3
  3. Indianapolis Predators (8-6)  4-3

If Egypt loses 1 of their final 2, Motor City wins next week, and Indy wins out, then all 3 teams will have split with each other. Indy and Motor city will both have 5-3 division record. Indy will have 7-5 conference record, Motor City will have 8-4 conference record. Looks like Indy's only path to the playoffs is either Egypt or MC losing out, so I will be eliminated next week if both Egypt and MC win if my calculations are correct... I think.

Wait, if it's a 3 way tie at 10-6, Motor City wins division based on division record ----> conference record. Would Indy get the WC spot for having better divisional record than Egypt?

In this case, you'd be second in the division over Egypt. Whether or not this translates to a wildcard depends on the Green division too, of course.

Archived