Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Glen said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

7 losses by point totals of: 5, 2, 4, 7, 3, 3, 3.

#AintNoSouthAfrica #NotMyDivisionWinner

If I had scored more in my losses I likely would have won

;)

But I get the resentment 

FWIW, my win totals in 5 of my 7 games were by single scores, with only 2 double digit wins. So for the most part my team is probably right around where they belong, maybe an extra loss or two from a projection standpoint.

Just surprised I'm 5-2 on the road and yet only 2-5 at home. Really shocked at my lack of home field advantage this season.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nah, S4 championship was that game, before being topped by S6 championship. All other championships since then have not really been impressive tbh.

I'm clearly talking about 

Kansas City Knights @ Bikini Atoll Dungeness Krabs

Where my boy has the chance to finally clinch a .500 record for the first time in history 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

7 losses by point totals of: 5, 2, 4, 7, 3, 3, 3.

#AintNoSouthAfrica #NotMyDivisionWinner

Right there with you.  Most of mine are losses to ST TD and turnovers. 

5, 3, 6, 5, 2, 6, 3.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

fyi - Despite this week being posted a day late, the schedule remains unaltered. Ergo, Week 15 is still going to be posted Wednesday and your sliders for it are due tomorrow at noon ET (less than 24 hours from now). Thanks!

Rad

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

fyi - Despite this week being posted a day late, the schedule remains unaltered. Ergo, Week 15 is still going to be posted Wednesday and your sliders for it are due tomorrow at noon ET (less than 24 hours from now). Thanks!

Does mm hold the tie breaker over me?

also, just realized that Josh Sitton won the MVP lol wtf 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You start off fast but then just fall off. Man women must hate you. 

I get what I need.

At any rate, I don't think starting off 2-0 really qualifies at 'fast'. I was +2 in the W/L for a few times this season, best ratio was +3 when I was 6-3 after week 9 but things have fallen apart since then for sure. Bunch of close losses where things just didn't go our way (The loss the khodder, we forced 3 fumbles but only recovered 1). It's the way of the RNG, I don't think I could have built a vastly better team without gutting my future.

Goal right now is to try and close out with a 2 game win streak and finish 9-7 and winning record. Won't make the playoffs but those who did earned it.

I think I have a solid core of keepers as well as some guys with good potential on the roster. We'll see how some guys develop and come back next year.

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I get what I need.

At any rate, I don't think starting off 2-0 really qualifies at 'fast'. I was +2 in the W/L for a few times this season, best ratio was +3 when I was 6-3 after week 9 but things have fallen apart since then for sure. Bunch of close losses where things just didn't go our way (The loss the khodder, we forced 3 fumbles but only recovered 1). It's the way of the RNG, I don't think I could have built a vastly better team without gutting my future.

Goal right now is to try and close out with a 2 game win streak and finish 9-7 and winning record. Won't make the playoffs but those who did earned it.

I think I have a solid core of keepers as well as some guys with good potential on the roster. We'll see how some guys develop and come back next year.

Weren’t you 4-0’last year? Asking for a friend 

Archived