Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @ravens5520. We split the series again.

You can also put a fork in my team's playoff hopes.

Tbh, both your team and khodder's dropped the ball this week, will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

Tacoma Thunder @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates

Huge game this week. Winner gets the inside track to the playoffs.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

How often do teams go for it on 4th and 9 on their own 20? 

Probably not often. But when it's more likely than not your final possession, you kinda have to go for it.

Defense had a chance to stop a 4th and 1 at midfield at the very end, but came up short. Would have had less than a minute I think.

Sidenote: was that the first time ever that a Fullback was game MVP?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Probably not often. But when it's more likely than not your final possession, you kinda have to go for it.

Defense had a chance to stop a 4th and 1 at midfield at the very end, but came up short. Would have had less than a minute I think.

Sidenote: was that the first time ever that a Fullback was game MVP?

I know Sabos punter won MVP vs me.

Fairly sure Derrick Wat won as well.. flux said he was an mvp at one point

10 hours ago, khodder said:

Nacho - Cut Jay Gruden;

Lynn to OC

New Head Coach of Tacoma - Marty Schottenheimer

This move is a direct result of Rodgers playing poorly in games. Stupid negative QB adjustment Gruden.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:47 PM, khodder said:
On 7/26/2018 at 5:30 AM, khodder said:

Nacho - Cut Jay Gruden;

Lynn to OC

New Head Coach of Tacoma - Marty Schottenheimer

This move is a direct result of Rodgers playing poorly in games. Stupid negative QB adjustment Gruden.

Aaron Rodgers [13 GS]: 298/474 (62.87%, 104.70 Rating) for 3,894 yards, 29 touchdowns, 5 interceptions. 41 carries for 166 yards (4.05 YPC, 19 LNG), 1 touchdown, 6 fumbles.

>"playing poorly"
>second highest passer rating in the league, behind Tom Brady's 104.76
>"negative QB adjustment"

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Aaron Rodgers [13 GS]: 298/474 (62.87%, 104.70 Rating) for 3,894 yards, 29 touchdowns, 5 interceptions. 41 carries for 166 yards (4.05 YPC, 19 LNG), 1 touchdown, 6 fumbles.

>"playing poorly"
>second highest passer rating in the league, behind Tom Brady's 104.76
>"negative QB adjustment"

Martyball is here. If A A Ron can't complete 60% of his passes in back to back weeks I'm blaming the mini Gruden. 

So, my wife's grandmother is being put in hospice. There's a possibility that this week's battles won't be posted until Monday. I'll try to post them late tomorrow. I'll let you guys know. Maybe I'll get to them tonight if I can but I haven't even simmed them yet so we'll see... Cheers.

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So, my wife's grandmother is being put in hospice. There's a possibility that this week's battles won't be posted until Monday. I'll try to post them late tomorrow. I'll let you guys know. Maybe I'll get to them tonight if I can but I haven't even simmed them yet so we'll see... Cheers.

Take care of the Fam first nacho. We'll be here when you're ready.

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No worries man. Best wishes to your family. 

Archived