Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Ryan Kerrigan [1 GS]: 4 tackles, 1 coverage.

Whelp. Goodbye kerrigans chances at making the pro bowl.

Hopefully something didn't get mixed up and I actually had Kerrigan at olb and not someone else lol

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Ryan Kerrigan [1 GS]: 4 tackles, 1 coverage.

Whelp. Goodbye kerrigans chances at making the pro bowl.

Hopefully something didn't get mixed up and I actually had Kerrigan at olb and not someone else lol

Seems that I didn't swap them in the stat file, so they treated them as "new" players when I merged the Week 15 stat file. I will correct this shortly.

Edit: Fixed./

On 7/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, pwny said:

Breaking: Chicago Bullets have released Caleb Sturgis.

Owner pwny addressed the media by stating “I’d tell him to kick rocks but he’d probably miss that too.” The Bullets have addressed their need at Kicker by signing free agent Kicker Cody Parkey. 

I just realized I did forget to process this. So sorry, @pwny. I'll make this swap now, for Week 16.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@TheKillerNacho, if Baltimore and I both finish at 3-12 who gets the first pick?

I assume you mean 3-13. But, you're in different conferences and you don't have a head to head with him, so it would come down to net points. Currently he sits at -105, and you have -99. So if you win and he loses, you would have more net points than him and ravens5520 would get the first pick.

OT, 2:51, 1st & 10 on the SOU 44: Andy Dalton throws under pressure, and his pass is intercepted by Denzel Perryman at the EGY 48. Returned for 24 yards. 

Im here screaming skeeeeit! Easy money. 

OT, 2:38, 1st & 10 on the SOU 28: Carson Wentz throws an off-target pass, and it is intercepted by Jalen Ramsey at the SOU 15. Returned for 9 yards. 

Im screaming oh no! Not like this. 

OT, 2:25, 1st & 10 on the SOU 24: Andy Dalton can't find an open receiver and gets sacked by Aaron Donald for a loss of 5 yards. Fumble on the play, recovered by Aaron Donald.
OT, 1:49, 1st & 10 on the SOU 19: Greg Zuerlein's field goal attempt good. 
End of game.

im screaming! Get rekt kid! While I find a spot I could safely camp to send that message. 

Man what a lethargic series of events lol. Such a Dalton thing. My team out here playing chess trying to secure that better field position.

ggs @waffles7 wherever you are! Wherever you go! 

The red divisions trash arse really out here still in the playoff hunt with 8 wins.

meanwhile in the salsa Issa killer vibe out here. 

5 teams that could possibly pass 10 wins and one will be out. We really outchea 

griding in these streets. 

Miami Sharks (10-5) +73

Chicago Bullets (11-4) +60

Iowa Jagwads (12-3) +54

Scranton Papermakers (10-5) +54

Egypt Starfalls (10-5) +46

Little Rock Uni Royals (11-4) +39

Motor City Machine Gunners (9-6) +39

Rio de Janeiro Pirates (8-7) +29

Tacoma Thunder (8-7) +25

Indianapolis Predators (8-7) +17

Bikini Atoll Dungeness Krabs (5-10) +6

South Africa Woolly Mammoths (9-5-1) +4

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I just realized I did forget to process this. So sorry, @pwny. I'll make this swap now, for Week 16.

If Parkey is going to be worse, can you make him miss a couple kicks this week for me, so I know? 

Archived