Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, pwny said:

If you want to take bad offers that are well below market value, I mean go for it. But people are still going to tell you it was terrible value.

I just don’t understand the concept of a few draft slots making this “terrible value” but I’ll live. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, i dont get why almost every trade in the game thus far is lambasted to the nth degree

Three tags netted someone else the 10th pick in the draft. Another set of three tags netted the 16th pick in the draft.

He got the 24th pick for 3 tags and a keeper quality player. Why wouldn’t it be lambasted?

I don’t think anyone would have said anything if he took the last offer before someone added three tags to the deal. 

The Pirates’ 9th for Landry alone would have been better than giving away 3 tags under cost just to move him. 

Just wanna say that the Derwin James pick over Weddle was a phenomenal one on my end.

Kid is a got dammm animal and the next Gen safety. I see guys like Eddie Jaxs being fluke ones..

While this kid Derwin is in the next tier of elite great safeties.. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Three tags netted someone else the 10th pick in the draft. Another set of three tags netted the 16th pick in the draft.

He got the 24th pick for 3 tags and a keeper quality player. Why wouldn’t it be lambasted?

8 slots. A guy I wasn’t keeping. A guy who someone might’ve moved a late pick for but probably not.

What a disaster. I lost out on 8 slots and a late pick.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I don’t think anyone would have said anything if he took the last offer before someone added three tags to the deal. 

The Pirates’ 9th for Landry alone would have been better than giving away 3 tags under cost just to move him. 

Agreed... He's trying to undersell it. But that's a god aweful trade.. You're literally paying to get rid of Jarvis. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

You’re right. 8 slots in the draft and a 9th round pick.

what have I done 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i dont get why almost every trade in the game thus far is lambasted to the nth degree

He talks mad crap. So when i make a trade or Pwny does and it's bad! We hear it.. He's a talker along with Ruskie.. It's a thing we have. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Just wanna say that the Derwin James pick over Weddle was a phenomenal one on my end.

Kid is a got dammm animal and the next Gen safety. I see guys like Eddie Jaxs being fluke ones..

While this kid Derwin is in the next tier of elite great safeties.. 

Eddie Jackson is very, very good.

Just now, El ramster said:

He talks mad crap. So when i make a trade or Pwny does and it's bad! We hear it.. He's a talker along with Ruskie.. It's a thing we have. 

I feel like I’m far less of a talker than most people in this league... I respond when I’m lambasted but I don’t think I talk 1/4 the amount you do. Carry on though. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Eddie Jackson is very, very good.

For now. But he's a guy who'll disappear from the league in the next 2 years or 3.. 

Much like other over paid safeties in years past.. Adam Archuleta and the dude from Jax and that one dude from Den who came from Clev. He doesn't

have any elite tools.

Archived