The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

On 6/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Damn i know my team sucked but no shout out for Co-LM here?

Does being the assistant to the regional manager mean anything anymore?

Lol

TBH I forgot there was a co-LM. Any chance you can try and get the ball rolling on a schedule?

Keeper Date has been moved up to July 13th, get those keepers in!! The draft will be very shortly after that. 

I know some people are chomping at the bit to get started but it is a holiday weekend

Roll Call!

One of you 4 aren't in this and I'm trying to figure out who

@tntitans4life17: ???

@persiandud:???

@One Punch Man: ???

@EddieGeorge27:???

Those that have checked in:

@Bigbear72: In

@winitall: In

@USMC_PackFan: In

JC2832: In

@chisoxguy7: In

@nagahide13: In

@squire12: In

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

On 6/7/2019 at 11:06 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

Draft order (trades not accounted for)

1. Team Johnson

2. Detroit mafia

3. Team Young Guns

4. Team tntitans4life17

5. PDX Dirtbags

6. Flexecutioners

7. Lunatics of the Loop

8. Show Me The Money

9. All Might

10. Team Winitall

So this is the current draft order:

I own the #4 pick as well per my trade down with @tntitans4life17 in the inaugural draft as well as his 2nd and he has my 5th and 6th

@USMC_PackFan traded his 2019 2nd to Honolulu(aka @squire12) and got a 2019 4th back also part of a trade last year

On 7/2/2019 at 5:40 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Keeper Date has been moved up to July 13th, get those keepers in!! The draft will be very shortly after that. 

I know some people are chomping at the bit to get started but it is a holiday weekend

Roll Call!

Really need the 3 of you who are in this to check in

On 6/12/2019 at 9:05 PM, squire12 said:

Got some players I am open to moving.

Jameis Winston

Mitch Trubisky

Derruis Guice

Ronald Jones

Austin Ekeler

OTher players are certainly not off limits, so if you have an interest, let me know.

For anyone that is looking to add a player via trade

On 6/26/2019 at 8:04 PM, squire12 said:

We have a timeline for when this draft is going to happen?

Do we have an answer to this??

On 7/2/2019 at 4:40 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Roll Call!

should we be setting the keeper deadline when there are teams that have not checked in for the upcoming season?   Potential issues if keepers are not set by those teams before checking in and the deadline passes.  

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@squire12 your question is sort of based on whether or not people check in. Also, I guess I should keep moving the deadline back until people check in. So I moved it back another week

If people aren't checking in, give them a deadline and then start looking for replacements.

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

If people aren't checking in, give them a deadline and then start looking for replacements.

I’m aware. The fantasy football forum doesn’t get but so much activity so its not like people are jumping at the chance to get in but we’ll figure something out. Doing 6 rounds shouldnt take long

UPDATE:

The draft will start August 1st, I'm going to start putting out feelers for people to take over the 3 teams that are MIA right now, if they come back they can have their teams(By July 24th, unless replacements haven't been found then we have to lenient) but I need provisional replacements.

We ended the inaugural draft a month before today's current date(a year later) and we still have 6 rounds to draft. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of you 4 aren't in this and I'm trying to figure out who...also the other 3 need to step up

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

On 7/14/2019 at 1:57 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

UPDATE:

The draft will start August 1st, I'm going to start putting out feelers for people to take over the 3 teams that are MIA right now, if they come back they can have their teams(By July 24th, unless replacements haven't been found then we have to lenient) but I need provisional replacements.

We ended the inaugural draft a month before today's current date(a year later) and we still have 6 rounds to draft. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of you 4 aren't in this and I'm trying to figure out who...also the other 3 need to step up

i'm in ! 

i've got some trading to do in this league! 

All my picks are available (picking 8th) and these players: Tevin Coleman, Josh Rosen, D'Onta Foreman, Dede Westbrook, Manny Sanders, Vance McDonald 

these guys are looking on the outs for my keeper selection, so they can be had relatively cheap. looking to package them for a stud, move up in 2019 draft, or get a 2020 1st