WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, bkobow05 said:

OKC was up 3-1 on em. I know it was sans Durant but...3-1 is about as "up on the ropes" as you can get lol

they lost the title that year too, the current warriors dynasty began with Durant. they really should win about 5 straight rings. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

never change FF, never change....harden with the worst 32/9/7/3 game in league history. Such a choker. 1 all star cant beat 4, so he must pretty much be a g league scrub....never change...

OH THE HUMANITY

1 minute ago, billking said:

64-25 second half...wow man just wow Paul or no Paul Dubs still win.

It's a different game with Paul, but the Warriors need to have at least two of the big three cooking in Game 7 to get the win. If Thompson and Curry shoots lights out, they can pull it off, even if Durant has another bad game.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

So you're saying he's likely to miss game 7 as well? 

Obviously seriousness and location matter. Like I said mine was the knee cap so you can imagine that has more effect on walking. But it wouldn't have to be the worst in history to still be out.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Just treat it like the NFL treated Peyton Manning and give it the LeBron every year until he retires. It only makes sense.

Well, LeBron chills at times in the regular season that hurts him. But every postseason he leaves zero doubt in who the best player in the world is. 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Obviously seriousness and location matter. Like I said mine was the knee cap so you can imagine that has more effect on walking. But it wouldn't have to be the worst in history to still be out.

You'd think they'd have some pain meds to help him get on the floor. He really has to be out there for Game 7.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, LeBron chills at times in the regular season that hurts him. But every postseason he leaves zero doubt in who the best player in the world is. 

I don't blame him. Just like Peyton. Instead of resting weeks 16 and 17, he takes meaningless games off. Still the MVP just like Peyton haha.

Or better idea...

Just give it to Giannis. DAH GAWD

Well now the question is will Paul’s hamstring be ok in 2 days? Clearly Harden isn’t able to stop the bleeding. Another below average shooting night from beyond the arc from him along with 9 turnovers. He has to be better, and not just a little better, like way better, especially considering he is the so called MVP. He is so underwhelming when it matters most it is borderline pitiful for someone regarded as highly as he is. He is now 12/56 from the arc since game 2. That is complete and utter garbage. If you are the main facilitator and scorer you have to get your team more than 25 in the second half.

Unfortunately I think Golden State got rolling again tonight and they ride it into game 7. Iguodala has another 2 days to get his knee right as well. I don’t see this ending well for Houston. All the momentum is in Golden State’s favor.

Paul makes a huge difference to the Rockets offense. seems like it was all predictable iso all day for them today. That makes guys like Harden and Gordon super streaky. 2nd half they kept jacking up super obvious shots or drives, so easy for Warriors to defend (especially when the refs gave them so much leeway).

Archived