WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Well now the question is will Paul’s hamstring be ok in 2 days? Clearly Harden isn’t able to stop the bleeding. Another below average shooting night from beyond the arc from him along with 9 turnovers. He has to be better, and not just a little better, like way better, especially considering he is the so called MVP. He is so underwhelming when it matters most it is borderline pitiful for someone regarded as highly as he is. He is now 12/56 from the arc since game 2. That is complete and utter garbage. If you are the main facilitator and scorer you have to get your team more than 25 in the second half.

Unfortunately I think Golden State got rolling again tonight and they ride it into game 7. Iguodala has another 2 days to get his knee right as well. I don’t see this ending well for Houston. All the momentum is in Golden State’s favor.

The harden hate is unreal. yeah he had 9 turnovers, 5 of them in the first 5 minutes of the game, which was sloppy, and then he built a 17 point lead. I love how everyone is trying to put this on Harden. Does being MVP mean you have to be able to take a team with 1 all star and beat a team on the road with 4? i mean seriously, do people hate Harden that much that they need this to be the storyline?

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I don't blame him. Just like Peyton. Instead of resting weeks 16 and 17, he takes meaningless games off. Still the MVP just like Peyton haha.

Or better idea...

Just give it to Giannis. DAH GAWD

Don't blame him at all but it just ends up disqualifies him from the award. He just gets ready for the postseason and then balls like no one else. 

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

3500v90.jpg

whats the argument? That somehow Lebron is entitled to being the best player every season??? He was a 4 seed in the leastern conference. Ran one teammate off in the off season, and the rest of the team at the trade deadline. Harden had the numbers and had the wins. Unless there is something else, theres no argument. Lets see if Lebron can even get 1 win against the warriors in the finals. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't blame him at all but it just ends up disqualifies him from the award. He just gets ready for the postseason and then balls like no one else. 

Ha, I know. I'm just yanking chains here. LeBron's always my MVP regardless. Dude is just un-friggin-real.

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

whats the argument? That somehow Lebron is entitled to being the best player every season??? He was a 4 seed in the leastern conference. Ran one teammate off in the off season, and the rest of the team at the trade deadline. Harden had the numbers and had the wins. Unless there is something else, theres no argument. Lets see if Lebron can even get 1 win against the warriors in the finals. 

50-8 with Chris Paul. #NotEvenMVPofHisOwnTeam

i completely know that everyone wants to rial me up, im only continuing to engage because ive got a few more minutes to kill until i go to bed. 

ultimately, Harden will be holding up that MVP trophy, would be holding the finals MVP trophy but Chris Paul is made of glass. better hope we dont get better this off season. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The harden hate is unreal. yeah he had 9 turnovers, 5 of them in the first 5 minutes of the game, which was sloppy, and then he built a 17 point lead. I love how everyone is trying to put this on Harden. Does being MVP mean you have to be able to take a team with 1 all star and beat a team on the road with 4? i mean seriously, do people hate Harden that much that they need this to be the storyline?

He was fine for the most part today. But you are in serious denial if you don't think he is underwhelming in a lot of these playoffs. But more so than it being mental, I just think it is his playing style that ends up holding him back. Good/great defenses are able to take certain things away from him and he's relegated to taking tough step back threes. Just not sustainable. 

Archived