WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Yeah, when have the warriors created such pessimistic fans? I guess blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals can break people, but they recovered, sign KD and have dominated since, but the minute its looking bad, people call durant soft and Draymond a clown.

Especially when this game as been a copy of game 6. The only difference has been the rockets are obviously at home and they have expanded their rotation and basically survived some guys playing minutes who shouldnt be

3-1 definitely broke a lot of trust in being able to show some consistency. Myself included. I'm keenly aware of how talented and dominant this team is, but When I looked at teams like San Antonio and Bron in the clutch, this team just doesn't possess that same oomph. 

Can they come back and win? Sure. But frankly, this team should be wiping the floor with them, and they don't. A lot of credit goes to Houston, they've earned this, but the Warriors consistnetly show they will go full tilt as fast as our fan base. 

Speaking as someone who lives on tilt. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stop, they aren't winning this game by 20 lol. Shoot, the way it is looking, they have a better chance of losing by 20+ than winning by 20. 

I mean the warriors can flip a game unlike any team ever. Don’t front lol 

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

2 3s to start the 3rd and Houston is done.

What if Houston starts out with two 3s? 

There is no need to hope for these jinxes, the Rockets are flat out playing better. If the Warriors win, will have be an absolute grind and they will have to out execute down the stretch. 

Archived