WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, seminoles1 said:

This is horse ****.  How many times are they going to screw Harden on fouled 3s?  I guess it's karma for all the BS fouls he gets.

This is what happens when you live and die by the refs like Harden. Not a very good approach to have, but it's what he lives off of. I agree though, he is getting screwed, but unlike a KD or Lebron he is unable to do much if the refs are screwing him.

Just now, steadypimpin said:

Stop shooting 3s!!!

It's unreal.  At least Gordon and Tucker took wide open 3s.  Harden is doing his step back with Looney on him even though he can get by him every time.

Put pressure on the Warriors defense you idiot.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This is what happens when you live and die by the refs like Harden. Not a very good approach to have, but it's what he lives off of. I agree though, he is getting screwed, but unlike a KD or Lebron he is unable to do much if the refs are screwing him.

He’s not been living and dying by them. He’s been getting fouled on legit attempts 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Houston missing all of their wide open 3s.  Golden State starting to make.  This is bad.

Nah. It's not a big deal until the game is actually tied. Houston can easily go on a run.

Archived