WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chuck said the Cavs bench is underrated W-T-F???? 

considering so many people want to consider them G-League players so Lebron looks better, they might be underrated.....but they still suck...though Korver can hit big shots

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Opposite I think. Dude is going to have some MONSTER games, especially with Iggy not going early on. I just hope Durant doesn't get in early foul trouble. 

I wonder if the Cavs elect to go with JR on KD and Bron on Thompson? 

How you know Iggy isn’t going?

Just now, dtait93 said:

How you know Iggy isn’t going?

Kawakami was saying it is a possibility he misses the early games of the series. Obviously nothing concrete, but could definitely see that. He's still limping when he runs and can't cut yet. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

considering so many people want to consider them G-League players so Lebron looks better, they might be underrated.....but they still suck...though Korver can hit big shots

Dude mentioned Clarkson enough said lol

I think Hood may be used against the Dubs. Has enough length/shooting to be a factor. 

After watching the last few games of this series and seeing how hard Houston made G-State work for everything the finals is going to be a bloodbath when they can get whatever they want.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Opposite I think. Dude is going to have some MONSTER games, especially with Iggy not going early on. I just hope Durant doesn't get in early foul trouble. 

I wonder if the Cavs elect to go with JR on KD and Bron on Thompson? 

LeBron on Thompson? I'd put LeBron on Looney. LeBron isn't going to have the energy to chase Klay around.

Just now, jrry32 said:

LeBron on Thompson? I'd put LeBron on Looney. LeBron isn't going to have the energy to chase Klay around.

No, not all game but to start the games. 

Looney? That's if he starts. But then if he starts, you could just put Bron on Green and Love on Looney. And then the Cavs may even start Green instead of TT. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, not all game but to start the games. 

Looney? That's if he starts. But then if he starts, you could just put Bron on Green and Love on Looney. And then the Cavs may even start Green instead of TT. 

I think Love or TT has to play the 5. You gotta have one of Green, Korver, or Hood out there. LeBron will gas out if he has to defend and create.

Archived