WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Paul has gotten hurt in the playoffs the last 3 seasons where his team had a legit shot at winning all 3 series.

Is the man's body literally made of choke? LITERALLY?

He needs to get in better shape. Some of his injuries are bad luck, but I have to think getting in better shape and losing weight would help? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, you do need to change the offense to help Harden out. You could win with just talent and CP3 being healthy, but there is a reason Harden barely shoots over 40% and falls apart every 2nd half. Works way too hard for buckets and gasses out. 

which is why CP3 is so important. Our system demands HOF PG play to work. Thats why Nash was so good, when Lin was doing his thing, and Why Harden is the league MVP. Its just not a sustainable thing for one person, which is why Nash never won a ring. With CP3 we get 48 minutes of it. But since hes made of glass....

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Niner fans??? Smh, I thought we were ya'll second favorite team after the Jimmy G trade. 

The most overrated QB in the history of the NFL. You would think he put up Jared Goff numbers! 

Dude had 7 TDS and 5 Ints 

3 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

I was fine with GSW until they stacked the deck. The pats aren't a stacked team, they're a well-coached team with the GOAT at QB. The Warriors are just stupid. I wouldn't hate it if they were my team, but it wouldn't really feel that impressive either. Not when there's never really a struggle. 

I couldn't root for LeBron if he came to the Celtics. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Lol what the hell are saying man snap out of it. Next thing you want Cp3 to resign for 2 Mil. 

I dont think Ariza is getting more than 8-10 on the open market. He is one guy that doesnt need to try and win a ring though. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

I dont think Ariza is getting more than 8-10 on the open market. He is one guy that doesnt need to try and win a ring though. 

He’ll get signed elsewhere ASAP. Philly needs a guy like him to replace J.J. 

Archived