WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Papa, can you hear me?
Papa, can you see me?
Papa, can you find me in the night?

Papa, are you near me?
Papa, can you hear me?
Papa, can you help me not be frightened?

Looking at the skies
I seem to see a million eyes
Which ones are yours?
Where are you now that yesterday
Has waved goodbye
And closed its doors?
The night is so much darker
The wind is so much colder
The world I see is so much bigger
Now that I'm alone

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

don't need him to go all LeBron James. We'd settle for him going all Eric Gordon or Bradley Beal

i mean Gordon scored 23 and went 2 for 12 from 3. Harden was still the best player on our team tonight. The whole team bricked shot after shot. We got so many open looks too. 

6 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Do GSW fans really take that much pride in winning? I mean is it really that much of an achievement with this team?

Yes. Especially when the team hadn't won a ring in 40 years. Were Bulls fans in the 90's not supposed to be happy with their stacked squads? Are Patriots fans not supposed to be happy winning the AFC East and essentially AFC every year? 

If this was your team I'm sure your tune would swing. 

Nick Young is 33 years old? Damn, time flies lol.

Harden shooting that bad from down town isn't even the worst thing....It's that he kept chucking so many threes when he had a clear advantage taking it to the cup. Granted, that takes more energy but it had to be done. Next season I hope they adjust their offense and make it easier for him. I do think he could get it done, but will take a few tweaks to the offense for it to happen. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

i mean Gordon scored 23 and went 2 for 12 from 3. Harden was still the best player on our team tonight. The whole team bricked shot after shot. We got so many open looks too. 

It's weird. Gordon started off super hot from three in each of the past two games and then bricked all his second half treys.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Yes. Especially when the team hadn't won a ring in 40 years. Were Bulls fans in the 90's not supposed to be happy with their stacked squads? Are Patriots fans not supposed to be happy winning the AFC East and essentially AFC every year? 

Yeah but the Patriots didn't ruin the NFL

Archived