WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nick Young is 33 years old? Damn, time flies lol.

Harden shooting that bad from down town isn't even the worst thing....It's that he kept chucking so many threes when he had a clear advantage taking it to the cup. Granted, that takes more energy but it had to be done. Next season I hope they adjust their offense and make it easier for him. I do think he could get it done, but will take a few tweaks to the offense for it to happen. 

I still remember when Korver was in Utah! Gosh dayum. 

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

That's on the Cavs. If LeBron and co. can SOMEHOW even up this series 2-2, then we can certainly put this on par, imo.

COME ON you said the warriors in 4 or 5 and now you're even putting the number 2 in a cavs sentence for some reason 

10 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

So looking at these playoffs, Harden shot around 41% from the field and like 30% from 3.

And that’s damn near every year of his Rox playoff career.

19/78 this series. 24%

Harden shooting that bad from down town isn't even the worst thing....It's that he kept chucking so many threes when he had a clear advantage taking it to the cup. Granted, that takes more energy but it had to be done. Next season I hope they adjust their offense and make it easier for him. I do think he could get it done, but will take a few tweaks to the offense for it to happen. 

Their philosophy of bricking 40 threes isn't gonna cut it

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

That's on the Cavs. If LeBron and co. can SOMEHOW even up this series 2-2, then we can certainly put this on par, imo.

I think he meant level of play and intensity/physicality. 

Honestly, We dont need to change a thing. No one in history had ever missed 27 straight 3s, and we probably wont again. If we hit just 25% from 3 we might have won this game. Plus we really missed CP3 working the mid range when the 3s arent falling. He was the answer to this problem. 

I do hope we can sign a guy like Reddick for the MLE this off season. I suspect it would have been easier before the 76ers got good this year and he feels like he owes them for that huge pay day they gave him .

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I hope the warriors dont mess around with the Cavs, I hope they sweep them in going away fashion. 

It’s the Warriors man, I don’t know what to expect. They’re without a doubt, the most frustrating team i have ever seen in sports.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

COME ON you said the warriors in 4 or 5 and now you're even putting the number 2 in a cavs sentence for some reason 

Yeah, I was wrong and I'm happy as hell about it. I said from day one I wanted this to go 7, but I just didn't trust the Rockets to carry out their end of the bargain. They proved me wrong, and now I'm a believer in the impossible :D

Go Cavs!! 

Best news of all though is that Gordon has some serious trade value. IF Lebron or Paul George decides to come here, we can get something nice for Gordon to send to a 3rd team for taking on Ryan Anderson. OUr pathway to cap space got a lot better. 

PAUL GEORGE  please come to Houston. We can beat the warriors if you come. 

Horrible timing for the Rockets to miss so many shots. Much credit to former New Orleans Hornets/Pelicans superstar Eric Gordon though. They should get rid of Haren and sign Gordon to a huge contract because he is a man.

The good news for the Rockets is Chris Paul will be ready to go for Game 1.......of next season.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

They have 12 Finals meetings, the best Finals of the 80's was Celtics vs Lakers, two of the better Finals of the 2000's was Celtics vs Lakers. You had Wilt vs Russell, Bird vs Magic, and Kobe vs the Big 3. It also pretty much saved the NBA and made it a premier league in the 80's. It's not on par.

Archived