Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope.

Looks like Kyrie continues to get underrated. Folks still haven't learned to appreciate pure bucket getters in the playoffs. This man in the biggest moments has been even with anyone on the court, including LeBron at times. 

If we're talking purely trying to score, then I agree Kyrie is better.

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Maybe but remember when I told you he's a 3rd option on a championship winning team? He might be the 4th option on the Celtics next year

You think Kyrie is the 3rd option on THIS team? Whaaaaaat? He would have been the #1 option if he was playing. At the absolute worst he will be the 2nd option next season depending on the jump Tatum makes, but I still highly doubt that. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Kyrie is the only player with an argument and he has nothing to do with Hayward's playing time anyways.

I mean, with the way Tatum and Brown are progressing, it wouldn't shock me if both of those guys are better players than Hayward pretty soon.  Kyrie with an argument?  Kyrie is CLEARLY better than Hayward, there is no argument.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I mean, with the way Tatum and Brown are progressing, it wouldn't shock me if both of those guys are better players than Hayward pretty soon.  Kyrie with an argument?  Kyrie is CLEARLY better than Hayward, there is no argument.

Whoa there, buddy. Let's chill with the hyperbole.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Whoa there, buddy. Let's chill with the hyperbole.

What part of what I said is hyperbole?  I'm assuming the first part about Brown and Tatum being better than Hayward in the near future?  If so, I don't see how that's hyperbole.  Surely you're not saying that Kyrie Irving clearly being a better player than Gordon Hayward is hyperbole.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

What part of what I said is hyperbole?  I'm assuming the first part about Brown and Tatum being better than Hayward in the near future?  If so, I don't see how that's hyperbole.  Surely you're not saying that Kyrie Irving clearly being a better player than Gordon Hayward is hyperbole.

Acting like it's certain that Tatum and Brown will be better than Gordon Hayward is hyperbole.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Guaranteeing that Tatum and Brown will be better than Gordon Hayward is hyperbole.

Okay, we'll see.  Brown maybe, but Tatum is almost certainly going to be a better player than Hayward and there's no doubt about that in my mind.  I've never been as big on Hayward as many people here are.  There's no GM in basketball that would take Hayward over Tatum right now.

Damn everyone arguing bout my Celts, without me :)

OK, Let me add my 2 cents. Hayward is damn good but the gap between GH, Tatum and Brown is very close or will be. 

secondly Boston started the year with Horford at center, Tatum and Brown and GH all at the swing positions. AND that's where they will be again next season barring trades.

No team and I mean no team will be able to matchup with all those scorers. 

As for where Kyrie fits in, is a really good question. As I have already stated with some others, I would try at least to trade him for Ayton or Kawhi Leonard, if possible. If not I am sure Stevens will roll with that lineup. 

A more interesting question is will Boston attempt to re-sign Smart? Will Smart get a big offer on the market? 

3 hours ago, showtime said:

Broussard already thinks Tatum is better than Hayward

Archived