ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

If LeBron is locked in defensively like yesterday, then it is going to be hard for Brown to have consistent games offesnviely. They need to turn the Cavs over and get out on the break. If not, going to be another grind. I read how the Celtics may elect to start Baynes next game. Not a terrible idea since Morris starts on TT anyways and the Cavs are crashing the offensive glass hard. If Morris isn't guarding LeBron, then him starting makes little sense. 

The problem will lie when Love is out in the corner and LeBron puts Baynes in the pick and roll. It's a guaranteed good look every single time. Maybe switch it up a bit and put Horford on TT and Baynes on Love to take away that pick and roll. 

Kobe's series breakdown on Jayson Tatum was really good.  Lots of technical and fundamental issues in the rookie's game, as expected.  Hopefully Tatum works on all the things Kobe suggest during this upcoming summer.

17 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL flip flopping

How is he flip flopping?  Maybe I missed something over the past couple days, but he has been pretty consistent about the Cavaliers making it to the Finals.  Maybe when they went down 0-2 to the Celtics he changed up a bit, but he predicted the Raptors would be very easy to deal with and I think his initial prediction was Cavs over Celtics in 5 or 6.

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I agree, but Boston can not come out that cold, otherwise there is no close game.

Completely agree....Celts gotta get back to what worked for them, really tough D and good ball movement. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If LeBron is locked in defensively like yesterday, then it is going to be hard for Brown to have consistent games offesnviely. They need to turn the Cavs over and get out on the break. If not, going to be another grind. I read how the Celtics may elect to start Baynes next game. Not a terrible idea since Morris starts on TT anyways and the Cavs are crashing the offensive glass hard. If Morris isn't guarding LeBron, then him starting makes little sense. 

The problem will lie when Love is out in the corner and LeBron puts Baynes in the pick and roll. It's a guaranteed good look every single time. Maybe switch it up a bit and put Horford on TT and Baynes on Love to take away that pick and roll. 

One of the biggest disappointments last night was that the lineup was the same and Morris was still starting.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

Kobe's series breakdown on Jayson Tatum was really good.  Lots of technical and fundamental issues in the rookie's game, as expected.  Hopefully Tatum works on all the things Kobe suggest during this upcoming summer.

Tatum said he watched over 25 times. Honestly, I wouldn’t listen to what anyone but my team has to say in my rookie season deep into the playoffs. I thought he was thinking too much early on and missed his first shot because of it.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Kobe should have watched video on his self when he was playing. Might not have the record for the most missed shots in history. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kobe should have watched video on his self when he was playing. Might not have the record for the most missed shots in history. 

5 rings and 18 All Star Games say Kobe was doing something right.

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

A lot of what he was talking about is Tatum's footwork and positioning.  It's natural for a rookie to make those kinds of mistakes and all the feedback Kobe gave seemed valid with good reasoning behind it.  It wasn't about Tatum missing shots, he never once mentioned that.

Celts to start better....Cavs got all the momentum and if they are allowed to get going early they’ll continue to run with it. 

Hopefully the Celts actually decide to play defense and hit open shots tonight.

Archived