Keylargobrownie

Are the playoffs really out of the question?

On 5/14/2018 at 10:48 PM, AkronsWitness said:

No just because of how brutal the schedule is. The only game that I feel like I can expect a win against is NY Jets week 3. If the Browns can get 6-7 wins with that schedule I will count the season as a success.

However, how in the hell do the Browns add. Tyrod Taylor, Carlos Hyde, Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Nick Chubb, Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward, Demarious Randall and EJ Gaines and they only get moved up one spot to #31 still below teams like the Bills, Colts, Jets and Dolphins.

How can anybody who writes a column put the Miami Dolphins above the Cleveland Browns after all of the off season additions is beyond me.

I'm with you on that 100%....but unfortunately its like Pop's DaWg_Lb. would say.....coming off 1-15 and 0-16 in back to back years.....They are going to keep talking about us badly, until we shut Their Mouths up.....if we go 8-8 and sniff the playoffs....that'll go a LONG way.....

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I'm with you on that 100%....but unfortunately its like Pop's DaWg_Lb. would say.....coming off 1-15 and 0-16 in back to back years.....They are going to keep talking about us badly, until we shut Their Mouths up.....if we go 8-8 and sniff the playoffs....that'll go a LONG way.....

Exactly, you can’t go 1-31 and be surprised when people predict you’ll suck.