Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

The name, alignment, and ability are random, but can only be used once.

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

If i die again I believe I'd become Mankind and WCW aligned because those haven't been used yet.

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

He started as Foley and became Dude Love. Odds are he's Cactus Jack. For those who don't remember or haven't looked it up, Cactus Jack started in WCW.

I'm going with Rags since it's likely he's WCW.

This is the exchange I'm talking about, on page 74. Yeah you guys are right, it was Cactus Jack, not Mankind. I think Rags is lying, especially with his claim that roles and alignments are random. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tuede

I've gotten a "not that helpful" (well, not as helpful as I like) vibe from him, but he also admitted to being a rookie.

What changed your vote?

35 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

This is the exchange I'm talking about, on page 74. Yeah you guys are right, it was Cactus Jack, not Mankind. I think Rags is lying, especially with his claim that roles and alignments are random. 

Then the homeless man can visit him tonight to test that theory and if he's telling the truth we lynch Rags day 4 if he comes back again as his last options.

27 minutes ago, Woz said:

I've gotten a "not that helpful" (well, not as helpful as I like) vibe from him, but he also admitted to being a rookie.

What changed your vote?

His response to the mankind/cactus jack thing. It seems more like he was actually confused by the wording.

I am read up. At this point it definitely seems that Darth has to be the lynch tonight. I would like to know why Teude is getting by so easily. I am also wondering if I am the only one that is concerned that gopher is doing the same thing Malf did and Malf came back WCW aligned? I am still very suspicious of Ruskie. 

As a side note, is there a possibility that Ragnarok's win condition is to be killed/lynched 4 times? It would seem very OP if he can win by surviving or win by being lynched multiple times? 

I have not played in a significantly long time and have never played in a BCB game, but would he put something that overpowering?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

As a side note, is there a possibility that Ragnarok's win condition is to be killed/lynched 4 times? It would seem very OP if he can win by surviving or win by being lynched multiple times? 

That sounds like a much more difficult One Night Werewolf "Tanner" role. Getting killed once? Easy. Twice? Sure, okay. But four times to win? That's asking a whole heck of a lot.

I do agree that in all likelihood his win condition is changing with every death. The question becomes is the name/alignment random or not? If it is, then perhaps Cactus Jack as town (WWE) works, even though Cactus Jack was a heel for WCW. If it isn't random, then he should be lynched since Cactus Jack is almost certainly not town. The problem is if it is random, then lynching him means we essentially have to lynch him yet again because then he would be anti-town.

At this point, that's a lot of effort and isn't helping us get closer to targeting actual mafia.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

That sounds like a much more difficult One Night Werewolf "Tanner" role. Getting killed once? Easy. Twice? Sure, okay. But four times to win? That's asking a whole heck of a lot.

I do agree that in all likelihood his win condition is changing with every death. The question becomes is the name/alignment random or not? If it is, then perhaps Cactus Jack as town (WWE) works, even though Cactus Jack was a heel for WCW. If it isn't random, then he should be lynched since Cactus Jack is almost certainly not town. The problem is if it is random, then lynching him means we essentially have to lynch him yet again because then he would be anti-town.

At this point, that's a lot of effort and isn't helping us get closer to targeting actual mafia.

And I think that is kind of the point. Essentially we are wasting time with someone that has come back twice now, without benefiting from either of the lynchings. The part that frustrates me is how he has mocked us the entire game, essentially begging to be lynched. He has done nothing to help us and, if he is in fact town aligned now, should probably be contributing in a productive manner. I just don't see it happening. I used to watch WWF (back when it was WWF) and I remember Cactus Jack on there. I guess I never knew he was on WCW, but I never really watched them. I was always a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

His response to the mankind/cactus jack thing. It seems more like he was actually confused by the wording.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

same tbh

rags

If we lynch him and he's civ aligned and comes back we know he's mafia.

If his claim of Mankind is true, he's WCW and we lynch a mafia.

Otherwise we need to see what information gopher has.

If Ragnarok is telling the truth and his persona/alignment is random, then following this strategy makes no sense. In fact, it would be counterproductive since we would have to turn right back around and lynch Ragnarok yet again.

On that front, this goes to Dude Love as a "jobber." That persona was only introduced well after Foley (as Mankind) had entered WWF. Mankind originally was a heel and it was only later that introduction of Dude Love that Foley (as Mankind) became a face.

Archived