USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Check In Status as of now:

Edited by USMC_PackFan

Hardly feels like my team anymore.

But I won’t quit on my first league. Let’s do it. Very pressed for time these days so apologies in advance if my absence/tardiness impacts the league. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Check In Status as of now:

Now that everyone has checked in, trading is now open!

Will give it a week or so & we can start drafting. 

Let me know if this works for everyone 

8 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Would prefer it be put to a vote, and, if successful, would not take effect for this season. That’s the kind of thing that affects roster construction, and allowing time to make moves in anticipation of such a change should be allowed.

Agreed. Like when we were going to reduce return yardage and I'm over here with Darren Sproles like "Please God dont change the rule! he's the only Top-20 back i got" 

On 5/29/2018 at 9:42 PM, sammymvpknight said:

I didn’t watch a game last year...it was liberating. 

WOW!! that would be hard to do as I'm a season Tk holder.

Although, I've been trying to watch a full Det. Tigers baseball game this year and haven't had the time to do it at this point.

9 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Would prefer it be put to a vote, and, if successful, would not take effect for this season. That’s the kind of thing that affects roster construction, and allowing time to make moves in anticipation of such a change should be allowed.

I put the question out there for feedback a few days ago (page 26) & have a few folks that have already given their thoughts.  We would obviously go with majority in the end.

As far as roster construction goes, that's no big deal at all IMO.  All it would do is add (1) more round to our rookie drafts and wouldn't require much more prep work from an individual team perspective since there would be no change in the amount of keepers or scoring format.

Edited by USMC_PackFan

9 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

I put the question out there for feedback a few days ago (page 26) & have a few folks that have already given their thoughts.  We would obviously go with majority in the end.

As far as roster construction goes, that's no big deal at all IMO.  All it would do is add (1) more round to our rookie drafts and wouldn't require much more prep work from an individual team perspective since there would be no change in the amount of keepers or scoring format.

It helps the teams that are currently deeper. I doubt that it would have affected strategy too much, especially if it’s a flex spot and not a RB or WR spot. 

• Like 1