CLE picked for Hard Knocks 2018

Broncofan

On 5/20/2018 at 6:39 AM, turtle28 said:

Hopefully Mayfield and Gordon don’t get busted for off the field issues

Wow, lumping Mayfield and Gordon into the same category?! o.O

You must not know Mayfield has a total of ONE altercation with police: running away while drunk. Nothing else. At all.

And no, he is nothing like Manziel. Mayfield has had to work for everything while Manziel was basically given everything.

18 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

You must not know Mayfield has a total of ONE altercation with police: running away while drunk. Nothing else. At all.

Gordon just has traffic violations and the DUI. His issue is more with peeing in a cup as far as what he has been busted for in the past.

38 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Gordon just has traffic violations and the DUI. His issue is more with peeing in a cup as far as what he has been busted for in the past.

And Mayfield has had zero of those issues.

Does anyone know the danger in assuming? If not, break down the spelling of "assume" please...it makes an (fill in the blank) of you and me.

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

And Mayfield has had zero of those issues.

Does anyone know the danger in assuming? If not, break down the spelling of "assume" please...it makes an (fill in the blank) of you and me.

as sum e? what is that supposed to mean? You brought up the police record, I just stated that hasn't been Gordon's biggest issue. I'm a Browns fan who wanted Mayfield, I'm not trying to knock him down just stating a little clarity with Gordon who has had a lot of issues with failed drug tests but limited issues with the law.

17 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

giphy.gif

Now that is hilarious! Having 5 boys of my own, that GIF is just priceless. Thanks for that!

I just "***-umed" you were piling on as well. My mistake. Mayfield is my favorite Sooner since Josh Heupel. It bugs me when people "assume" he will be just like Manziel or any other bad character/self-destructive player. Glad you're excited to have him. Some people ask me if I will become a Browns fan...nope, cannot. Not even for Mayfield. I have a hangup against orange. I'm a Sooner fan, so...

Oklahoma State wishes we had a rivalry (OU wins nearly 80% of the time--that is not a rivalry!)

Texas actually produces a rivalry.

Both are orange. Yuck.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:46 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

Wow, lumping Mayfield and Gordon into the same category?! o.O

And no, he is nothing like Manziel. Mayfield has had to work for everything while Manziel was basically given everything.

ONE is way too much. You say that like it's a good thing. It isn't really one thing either as public intoxication and resisting arrest are two separate crimes, the latter far worse than a little pot usuage. If anything it's insulting to Gordon to lump the two together, not Mayfield.

17 hours ago, tribar said:

ONE is way too much. You say that like it's a good thing. It isn't really one thing either as public intoxication and resisting arrest are two separate crimes, the latter far worse than a little pot usuage. If anything it's insulting to Gordon to lump the two together, not Mayfield.

xD  o.O  

Okay, so one time of public intoxication vs. multiple suspensions because you won't stay off the weed...I think I will take the one time public intox. Still available to play. Testing positive for weed? Yep, you'll be gone for awhile...like Gordon has.

But, to each their own!

On 5/25/2018 at 10:43 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

xD  o.O  

Okay, so one time of public intoxication vs. multiple suspensions because you won't stay off the weed...I think I will take the one time public intox. Still available to play. Testing positive for weed? Yep, you'll be gone for awhile...like Gordon has.

But, to each their own!

One time for public intoxication and one time for resisting arrest. 

4 minutes ago, tribar said:

One time for public intoxication and one time for resisting arrest. 

I'm still upset he couldn't escape that tackle. I mean, if Officer Joe there could take him down quickly like that, what's gonna happen when it's Von Miller or Aaron Donald?

That's my only real gripe with the situation.

27 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm still upset he couldn't escape that tackle. I mean, if Officer Joe there could take him down quickly like that, what's gonna happen when it's Von Miller or Aaron Donald?

That's my only real gripe with the situation.

Hopefully he will be sober?

Archived