CLE picked for Hard Knocks 2018

Broncofan

Apparently CLE didn't want it (Dorsey said earlier "nothing good" comes from it, but they had no choice).  Dorsey's changed his tune with the selection, but hard to believe it's anything but spin. 

So, this seems like compelling must-watch TV given 4-5 angles that I can think of right away:

1.  Dorsey air time should be awesome given how he feels.....kinda wish they'd get a few Sashi Brown sound bytes too lol (doubtful).

2.  Hue Jackson as a lame-duck coach, Todd Haley as the OC-in-wait-for-HC.   I mean, the Browns are changing the O completely, according to player interviews on XM (so what exactly does Hue bring to the table except his 1-31 record and a patsy role?).

3.  Josh Gordon as a possible mentor to Antonio Callaway.

4.  Baker Mayfield with Tyrod Taylor....and let's face it, Baker Mayfield regardless.

5.  On the positive side, the Browns really brought in a lot of talent thanks to the cap $ and picks Sashi Brown saved up, so there's going to be clear change all around. 

If it's boring, it won't be for lack of good fodder for TV viewing planning-wise.

Good for the fans and for the league IMO, but bad for the Browns. Don’t think they need this as a distraction. 

Never thought I’d say this, but I’m down with watching the Browns on hard knocks. Get to see some young players and interesting personalities behind the scenes. Sucks there’s still Hue, though.

I don't think I've watched in 3-4 years but I'll 100% be tuning in to this one.

53 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

3.  Josh Gordon as a possible mentor to Antonio Callaway.

I thought you were being facetious until I looked it up..

8 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I don't think I've watched in 3-4 years but I'll 100% be tuning in to this one.

I thought you were being facetious until I looked it up..

Hopefully it's not advice on being a successful car salesman.

Archived