Do you root for your players from your College in the NFL?

jackbauer24

To be fair, I don't really follow college football at all. Furthermore, I will go going to a division 2 school so the chances of a player from the school ending up as an NFL player is slim to none. Although, I am probably not allowed to say where I am at, I will hint that there is or was an NFL executive from this school, albeit he wasn't that great and he ended up setting back the franchise he worked for a bit. That is all.

On 21.5.2018 at 4:44 PM, jackbauer24 said:

Another debate with my good friend.  I think that once players reached the pros that college affiliation doesn’t really matter to me as I want the best players to win for my favorite nfl team.

Thoughts?

no

Absolutely. Unless they play for a rival team and aren't uber elite.  For example, I am a Browns fan and a Miami Hurricanes fan. Do I root for Artie Burns to dominate in Pittsburgh? No, because his skill doesn't outweigh my love for him.

Did I root for Ed Reed and Ray Lewis in Baltimore? Absolutely. Those two were undeniable GOAT candidates at their positions. Their greatness outweighed my hatred for Baltimore.

So I do root for just about every player that comes out of Miami that I really like. I hated Ereck Flowers as a prospect. I'm not bummed out that he sucks. I guess it just depends on how much I liked them in college.

On 5/24/2018 at 1:16 PM, Superman(DH23) said:

I love to follow the Hawks who get drafted and howntheir career progresses, the problem is GB seems to always draft my favorites.  Finally the Bears drafted one this year.

ahhh so I finally figured out why you thought Josh Jackson was better than Denzel Ward!

Archived