2024 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (Sllim Pickens wanted something changed)

squire12

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Just an FYI, I'm going to be at a gaming convention from Wednesday through Sunday, my access is going to be very limited if I check at all until I get back Sunday night.

Good to know.  We have Squire leaving in a couple of weeks for a trip as well so hopefully folks get on and pay attention the next few days.  Also, if you feel comfortable leaving a big board, please do but if not we will figure things out. 

40 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Screw you @Packerraymond.  Stole my next pick.  The last two picks of mine were sniped.  I wanted Lloyd and then Tracy but thought I could get Tracy at 3.2.  

Also, if anyone wants to drop down, I would have some interest in moving up soon.  

I was taking Lloyd, so it was an accordion effect of screwage. 

• Like 1

I have an orphan in my dynasty league that's going on year 5.

12-team PPR Superflex TE Premium on Sleeper. $50/yearly entry. QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/SF. 5 Taxi, 2 IR

$400 for 1st, $150 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd

Regular season points champion gets "Loss Pot" which is filled by every owner paying $2 for each loss their team has during the regular season. Example: You go 10-4 in the regular season, you pay $8 into the loss pot. 

Season champion gets the traveling championship belt with their name put onto the sides.

Team Roster:

QB: Tua, Daniel Jones, Darnold, Mac Jones, Zack Wilson
RB: Breece, Mostert, Harris, Vaughn, Lloyd, Edmonds, Warren
WR: Collins, Kirk, Worthy, M. Williams, Downs, Bell, Cowing, Burton, Raymond, Reynolds, Hodgins, Marshall, etc.
TE: Pitts, Otton
Draft Picks: 1-5 in 2025, 2026, & 2027

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I had a two man big board with two picks to go before my pick and both were selected.  Good picks @Vikes_Bolts1228 and @VikeManDan.  I really wanted Shakir but took another WR I am high on but just hoped I could wait a round to get him.  

I hated to lose him and was hoping to draft him. Oh well!

• Like 1