2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

as god awful clarkson was on offense he did play decent defense on curry. Jr didn’t do ****. 

Yeah Clarkson has played solid defense. It be nice to see him get hot for once on these playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Why does Rodney Hood not play? Is it because of his unwillingness to play in that one game?

Because he is much better than Clarkson, JR, Korver, etc...

Hill

Korver

Hood

LeBron

Love

Should be the starting lineup.

Hood was a stud in Utah. Unless he’s just been utter trash with CLE. Even then it’s just preposterous that he isn’t playing.

It’s almost the same narrative in Utah. When he got to the playoffs for that team he completely choked. When he has played in these playoffs he hasn’t been very good. You than add what happen when he refused to go in, he isn’t getting any love.

The more I think about, the worse I think the refs were. Block charge debacle, should of been a jump ball since no one was agreeing. Draymond should of had a lane violation on he missed free throw, the way they handled the TT ejection. And the inconsistency. Stuff that was ignored in the first half was fouls in the second and crap like that. 

Rodney Hood legit looked petrified when he did get some burn early in the playoffs and has not recovered since then. He forced it way too much and would just get stripped or blocked. To be honest, he looked TERRIBLE last year in the playoffs as well. May just not be built for this type of ball. But still, I'd roll with him over whatever the hell Clarkson is giving you lol.

As for him not playing because his unwillingness to play one game? I don't think so. Sure that probably rubbed the team the wrong way, but he was given a chance to play early against Boston. 

26 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Why does Rodney Hood not play? Is it because of his unwillingness to play in that one game?

Because he is much better than Clarkson, JR, Korver, etc...

Hill

Korver

Hood

LeBron

Love

Should be the starting lineup.

Hood was a stud in Utah. Unless he’s just been utter trash with CLE. Even then it’s just preposterous that he isn’t playing.

He should get a chance again but he stunk it up when they did play him. Was unplayable on both ends with no effort. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Rodney Hood legit looked petrified when he did get some burn early in the playoffs and has not recovered since then. He forced it way too much and would just get stripped or blocked. To be honest, he looked TERRIBLE last year in the playoffs as well. May just not be built for this type of ball. But still, I'd roll with him over whatever the hell Clarkson is giving you lol.

As for him not playing because his unwillingness to play one game? I don't think so. Sure that probably rubbed the team the wrong way, but he was given a chance to play early against Boston. 

Yeah hood isn’t built for the playoffs. That was obvious in college when he was throwing up on the sideline in march madness. 

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep.  Hood was putrid when he was in the rotation in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

damn Hood's been on the bench for so long, people are forgetting how awful he was when he got pt

Lmaoooo, when you put it that way. But when you see Clarkson on a nightly basis, of course it will make you forget some things.

But hopefully Lue sticks with Clarkson. That is the Cavs best chance of winning iyam. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

It has nothing to do with being clutch.  He's just not a good FT shooter.

And you don’t think that at the very least deters him from going to the line? If you fear you will miss, then why would he put himself in that position?

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Driving the ball late and driving the ball with the game on the line are 2 completely different things. He still had a chance to win even if the foul wasn’t called and he missed on the play your referring to, whereas if he gets hacked with the game on the line and the officials miss it then it’s game over. Can’t trust officials to make the right call all the time which is why it was the smart play of him to pass to the open teammate under the rim.

Bull. That’s why his shots on the line tend to be of the highest difficulty. Do I think it may deter him even more? Sure. But you’re naive if you don’t think his lack of confidence in his FT don’t play a part?

Archived