Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

I know Andrew Lincoln has very valid reasons for leaving the show and I am selfish in being upset, but I feel like if you sign on as the lead for a show like this, then you have to ride it out. Especially when the writers then have to crappily write you off like that.

I guess Andrew Lincoln was telling the truth when he said the only reason he wanted to leave the show was because the long shooting period in Georgia keeps him away from his family in England. Maybe TWD can now shoot these movies closer to him and allow him to be with his family.  Very interesting turn of events, but I'm glad we'll get to see Rick's story continue.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I guess Andrew Lincoln was telling the truth when he said the only reason he wanted to leave the show was because the long shooting period in Georgia keeps him away from his family in England. Maybe TWD can now shoot these movies closer to him and allow him to be with his family.  Very interesting turn of events, but I'm glad we'll get to see Rick's story continue.  

I get the "closure" he had when he realized he found his family. But that was when he assumed he was gonna die. Now that he's gonna be alive and well, I can't imagine how his character wouldn't try to get back to everyone. Seems like a tough sell for a story.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I get the "closure" he had when he realized he found his family. But that was when he assumed he was gonna die. Now that he's gonna be alive and well, I can't imagine how his character wouldn't try to get back to everyone. Seems like a tough sell for a story.

Good point.  Unless he's so far away getting back is impossible.  Overseas maybe?

I thought they did this very well. I like how they kept him alive strictly from a future movie standpoint but he won't be on the show. Big fan of this season. They've done a great job reviving it

Sucks I read a ton of spoilers already bc I thought the show was never going to go back uphill and gave up. Oh well

• Like 1