Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this season is the best since at least s5

So far, it's off to a great start. It's going to be very interesting to see who takes over the lead role once Rick goes bye bye. I agree w/ what you said also which sucks b/c Negan's introduction episode was soooooo good and then they just bombed the rest of that season and last season was awful.

Maybe both Negan and Rick will be offed together.  Maggie kills Negan and Rick gets fed to the merging herds of Walkers.

Darryl, Michonne, Edith could step into larger roles.  The Father Gabriel and Jadis/Anne storyline is likely the midseason on season finale "cliffhanger"

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Maybe both Negan and Rick will be offed together.  Maggie kills Negan and Rick gets fed to the merging herds of Walkers.

Darryl, Michonne, Edith could step into larger roles.  The Father Gabriel and Jadis/Anne storyline is likely the midseason on season finale "cliffhanger"

Enid?

(not sure who edith is)

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

Has rick become that much unliked?!

5 hours ago, Slinky said:

The whole "are you an A or a B" thing. What am I missing?

alpha or beta

remember when jadis captured rick and drew an A on him. thats because rick was an alpha.

jadis thought gabriel was a Beta who she could easily manipulate, but she later considered him an Alpha for standing up to her ("i thought you were a B")

also, thats why the group shes talking to gives more values to As.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

alpha or beta

remember when jadis captured rick and drew an A on him. thats because rick was an alpha.

jadis thought gabriel was a Beta who she could easily manipulate, but she later considered him an Alpha for standing up to her ("i thought you were a B")

also, thats why the group shes talking to gives more values to As.

Ah yes! Thanks.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:25 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Ill tune in for sure. Was such a good series for a couple years. I owe TWD to tune in for that 

You should check it out, for sure. I can't claim you'll like it for sure, but it's clearly improving, IMO. 

On 10/29/2018 at 8:35 AM, tfalkgopack said:

I wonder how they’re going to have ricks death affect Negan?

Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show, but I'm still not convinced Rick's gonna die...

On 10/30/2018 at 8:05 AM, Malfatron said:

he continues to make dumb choices

Some are, and some are just considered dumb by other characters. That'll make it all the more interesting when those characters discover they were wrong. 

On 10/31/2018 at 8:59 PM, Slinky said:

Also, where's the little baby that they found last season in the building where they killed those saviors?

I dunno. They made a point of showing it late last season, but I don't think we've seen it so far. (Which is weird because we've seen a lot of little Herschel...).