FA OLB Kendricks to visit Browns

bosko1616

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Thanks buddy! Can you tell my wife that I'm funny? She tells me regularly that I'm not, and usually with a scowl; you know, the sorta look that makes your beanbag take cover.

I think she is flirting with you. 

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

It be nice to maybe use Collins as a pure edge rusher at times. Like the browns have their own nascar package with Collins and Garrett as DEs and Ogbah bumped to the 3T

I didn't think much of jamie collins on the edge, i prefer him in the a gap blitzing. 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Collins was a stud Edge rusher in college 

Lots of guys are lots of things in college. I wouldn’t put too much into it. He’s a good pass rusher but I would have him rush the passer that much. We need him to work on guarding tight ends. 

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lots of guys are lots of things in college. I wouldn’t put too much into it. He’s a good pass rusher but I would have him rush the passer that much. We need him to work on guarding tight ends. 

Hence why I said in nascar type packages and with that package, Kendrick would be the guy playing Sam, a dude who can play in coverages 

Collins is perfect for SAM because of his effectiveness blitzing. He’s a huge guy who can move. Kirksey is the most vocal leader of the team so I’d play him at MIKE. Kendrick should play WILL. I beleive that’s what he played in Philly.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Hence why I said in nascar type packages and with that package, Kendrick would be the guy playing Sam, a dude who can play in coverages 

He’s really not that good in coverage. The eagles had to take him out all the time in coverage situations. 

Archived