The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

It takes two to make a thing go ri-iiggght.

What does everyone think happened to LTBF n1? does mafia make that hit N1, why? Unless that was our vig? but mission had a day kill and claims he didn't kill LTBF. Maybe we have multiple vigs? has scum ever been given a day shot?

Does missions move clear him?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

What does everyone think happened to LTBF n1? does mafia make that hit N1, why? Unless that was our vig?

If I had to guess? I'm thinking either a PGO or a deflection.

but mission had a day kill and claims he didn't kill LTBF.  ... Does missions move clear him?

I'm still trying to figure out the rationale for using the day hit like he did. He also claimed to just have the one.

Maybe we have multiple vigs?

That seems overly favorable to town. I'm not complaining if its true, but I have to figure we aren't that lucky.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

What does everyone think happened to LTBF n1? does mafia make that hit N1, why? Unless that was our vig? but mission had a day kill and claims he didn't kill LTBF. Maybe we have multiple vigs? has scum ever been given a day shot?

It takes two to make it out of sight?

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

LTBF could be a redirect as well.

I've seen scum and town have abilities that end the day early?  I think that was a pretty townie move overall.

Archived