The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

If I'm going with my gut, I'm voting MD4L.

Picking between Slappy and Gopher, I'm going with gopher as inactive mafia.

Terrible terrible logic but this goes back to my day one posts.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:41 PM, MD4L said:

lets do damage this game.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:57 PM, gopherwrestler said:

How do you come in and seems this scummy right away?

On 6/6/2018 at 9:00 PM, MD4L said:

it's post like that which allow me to say things like if there's a recruiter hanging around I'm a great target.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, gopherwrestler said:

So you’re trying to say your an other already?

On 6/6/2018 at 9:26 PM, MD4L said:

Of course not. If town isn't going to help its own, I will gladly jump ship.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, MD4L said:

Sometimes I'm not transparent in communication. You said it better than I can.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, MathMan said:

Then we will gladly gut you to the gizzard

Right back to where we started on day 1.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:03 AM, MathMan said:

"I must help my own"

Something tells me that you aren't sided with the civs.

This is going to be a case where we leave a "friendly other" alive, and they end of screwing town over, isn't it, MD4L?

Your posts feel like you aren't sided with civs, and I'd rather deal with you D1 then to risk losing an important civ special D1.

I unite with finbrain and solidify our vote for MD4L

On 6/8/2018 at 10:08 AM, MD4L said:

The level of content analysis never ceases to amaze me. 

On 6/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, MD4L said:

Help my own is literally the town that will vote me off or be voted off by scum because town plays poorly. Thus if you're scum and don't kill please recruit me.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:27 AM, MathMan said:

if you are town, you are currently falling into this bucket 

just saying

On 6/8/2018 at 10:55 AM, Darth Pees said:

Out of everyone so far, M4DL is the most anti-town. Do people think it's a farce, or what's Whicker done to earn more votes?

Oddly enough it's the same folks trying to make a case from anything.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Bucsfan didn't think I was scum.

Whicker didn't think I was scum. 

Either @MathMan and @Darth Pees are avoiding voting their own or putting together a truly unique case. Glad you guys are still working together.

people get reads wrong all the time. You didn't think whicker was town yet he turned out to be town. Why can't the inverse be true?

On 6/8/2018 at 2:38 PM, MD4L said:

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:43 PM, MD4L said:

No. Accept me as town (which is truth) or vote me off as you probably will.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:46 PM, MD4L said:

I mean you believe the shenanigans. You guys believe everything until I tell the truth. 

On 6/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, MD4L said:

I am town. There do you believe that?

!

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

people get reads wrong all the time. You didn't think whicker was town yet he turned out to be town. Why can't the inverse be true?

It can be. But why would I vote and stick to James? I think most of the people that voted Whicker were town. It was an odd day phase.

Just now, MD4L said:
On 6/8/2018 at 2:38 PM, MD4L said:

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:43 PM, MD4L said:

No. Accept me as town (which is truth) or vote me off as you probably will.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:46 PM, MD4L said:

I mean you believe the shenanigans. You guys believe everything until I tell the truth. 

On 6/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, MD4L said:

I am town. There do you believe that?

!

I'm not about to tell you how to play your game, but I would suggest that highlighting some of your most off-putting posts is probably not the strongest strategy.

The city of Gotham woke up and turned on their televisions to find out if any arrests had been made over night.  They had learned the night before of a press conference scheduled for 10 am.  As the city tuned in to watch the press conference, they couldn't help but to get an uneasy felling like they were about to get some bad news.....

Just as the press conference was starting, the image on the screens switched to a ringing noise with the image 

a8f452308f1e09d3acae03f50b8532ed-700.jpg

After a few brief moments of ringing, a voice came on while the picture remained steady, ""Hello Gotham, I see the, uh, Bat...Man is still walking your streets.  Well it's, uh, time to introduce a little anarchy into our lives.  A bomb will explode inside a house in 2 minutes.  The, uh, Bat.....Man tomorrow or else chaos and anarchy will rule the day once again."

A countdown started on the screen. 1:59, 1:58, 1:57....

Meanwhile the citizens were shocked and terrified for what might happen when the  countdown reached zero.  A mother watching the coverage dropped her coffee cup and ran upstairs to her kids bedroom, where they slept off on summer break.  She frantically woke them up as the countdown on the television continued, 1:02, 1:01, 1:00.  

With two sleepy kids in tow, she ran into the nursery and grabbed her newborn, she just had a gut feeling that she needed to get out of her house and fast.  

She yelled to her kids, "I love you!!" as they began heading back down the stairs, the countdown still trudging forward, 15, 14, 13. She burst through her front door and ran to the street, out of breath and exhausted.  She looked around to regain her composure, but as she did she noticed one of her children was missing.  Looking back at the house she cried for her child as she saw him sitting on the stairs that they had just ran down.  She reached out to him as the countdown ended, 2, 1, 0......

The explosion ripped through Gotham, making the message clear.  The mother ran back to her house crying, terrified, and in shock.  

She grabbed her precious boy and ran back outside, watching the flames growing from the ruins of their neighbors house. 

Archived