The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

24 minutes ago, MathMan said:

teude is only posting when he has to.

kind of like when he was converted scum in the last game. 

he has hid

Well i played same way before conversion too. I just dont have much to say.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Idk if teude has ever played solo town to be fair but yea it's not looking great there either 

To the best of my knowledge, this is his second time playing. The first time (Wrestlemafia) he was town until converted.

This feels like a rookie mafia play.

Just now, Woz said:

To the best of my knowledge, this is his second time playing. The first time (Wrestlemafia) he was town until converted.

teude

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yes.  He was in a town Mason with Whicker that game is my point 

6 hours ago, teude said:

I'm pretty sure Xmad is town, so Gopher voting him is good enough for me.

I have not gotten that vibe from reading what he posts and the things he liked. 

14 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

After reading all this back and forth a few things I noted.

1. Surprised Alfred is alive. Out of respect at the very least mafia should have hit him night two. 

2. I voted OleXmad for his constant liking (what I considered) scummy posts. Seems foolish to put yourself out there like that, but it seemed odd to me. Also I did not see him vote for James day 1.

3. Also Teude seems suspicious due to the fact that he seemed fairly active in the Wrestling game as a civ and doesn’t seem to be playing the same style.

Just going to leave this here. I also noticed that Jfin stopped posting at a certain point and only Alf has been posting. Maybe Alf does a better job "portraying" civ.

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

worth a shot

slappy

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

since he started liking a whole bunch of posts, i think he isnt trying to cover his tracks

slappy

said his role cant help civs anyway, so what are we losing. the right move in the long game 

also, look how quickly the gopher train took off when the slappy train didnt

I'm all aboard on that train! Woot Woot.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'd like to hear slappy claim before we lynch him. 

I will not claim. I would suggest lynching me if that is the route best served to finding answer. At this point, I really can't provide any more info alive than I would dead. And honestly, I'm retired and just trying to let the young guys do there thing unless I need to step in. 

1 hour ago, Woz said:

This one, however, not liking much at all. I thought that maybe targeting Tk3/Slappy Mc would make a bit of sense since they've both bowed out.

41 minutes ago, MathMan said:

squire hasnt claimed, so we dont know why he visited rag, or what he could find out 

slappy is obviously the safest lynched 

higher risk, but higher mafia chance in gopher iyam

Gopher has a higher chance of mafia than me, but I am the safer lynch?

Alf, where has your reasoning gone? I would say that if you are not dead by day 3, the chance of you being mafia increases tenfold. 

Archived