The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

As Rags pointed out, why on Earth would he claim that unless he really was Batman? Of all the roles to claim, that's the most obvious.

Putting my tin foil hat on.  Scum would be given fake claims.  For instance in wrestling I made sure each side had at least one person most would assume to be in the game (Andre the Giant and the undertaker) 

14 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

If we lynch batman we lose the game, I get the line of thinking but killing batman doesn't help us unless Rags isn't the actual batman.

It's possible he could come back as Bruce Wayne but I find that highly unlikely. 

I don’t think we would lose and I’ll admit that it’s a crazy idea but I was asking because I didn’t know if anyone else thought that way

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Putting my tin foil hat on.  Scum would be given fake claims.  For instance in wrestling I made sure each side had at least one person most would assume to be in the game (Andre the Giant and the undertaker) 

And it being a fake role could be why rags acted differently in regards to claiming this gsme

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think we would lose and I’ll admit that it’s a crazy idea but I was asking because I didn’t know if anyone else thought that way

If Gotham gives up the batman then the Joker wins IMO. His possible WCs are most likely either kill the batman, get the batman to kill him or get Gotham to lynch batman. 

I'm not 100% sold on Rags being batman because no matter what Batman wouldn't reveal his identity, but I can see why Rags would for this game if he is indeed batman.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

And it being a fake role could be why rags acted differently in regards to claiming this gsme

Could be a fake Batman claim, but no counterclaim yet as well.

Same for Mookie and Robin.  That is 24+ hours.

I am putting both those pretty strongly as true, unless other compelling info comes out.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm sticking to OleXmad. My gut says he is not civ-aligned.There are also several posts, that don't seem civ-like to me.

Show us the posts that don't seem civ-like. 

I'm not gonna be around tonight most likely 

I'm gonna go with slappy 

The roller coaster of caring, not caring, too much to read, retired, now caught up, interested.  Also voted himself which James did too 

24 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

If Gotham gives up the batman then the Joker wins IMO. His possible WCs are most likely either kill the batman, get the batman to kill him or get Gotham to lynch batman. 

I'm not 100% sold on Rags being batman because no matter what Batman wouldn't reveal his identity, but I can see why Rags would for this game if he is indeed batman.

So joker could be an independent?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not gonna be around tonight most likely 

I'm gonna go with slappy 

The roller coaster of caring, not caring, too much to read, retired, now caught up, interested.  Also voted himself which James did too 

Not really interested. Bored at work. Would definitely like to be fully retired. Not fully caught up still, but I’m ok with dying. 

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between present and past pages trying to understand, but it is exhausting and honestly some of the younger officers need the experience to save Gotham. I try to help when I can but I’m my current state, I’m pretty useless.

I welcome a lynch to bring more information to light.

Archived