The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

And answer #2 to this is I have to pardon someone within an hour of lynching, so if I’m not around at the time I can’t actuslly use it

...I don't buy this at all. Why would he say you have to use your move within an hour? I didn't have a restriction like this and it doesn't make sense to give you one.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also what’s interesting about it? I actually read someone call me an “inactive Lynch” it’s why I posted that. I think it was Darth that said it. So I commented back and said I wasn’t inactive and only could post after work today? 

It seems like you are trying to make a point of out of thin air right now? Why is that?

I explained what is interesting about it. You are either being extremely lazy in your read up and skipping portions or you’re lying about reading up. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

...I don't buy this at all. Why would he say you have to use your move within an hour? I didn't have a restriction like this and it doesn't make sense to give you one.

I actually take that back. I just only had a one hour warning from our host while it happened during work and I missed the Lynch time.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I actually take that back. I just only had a one hour warning from our host while it happened during work and I missed the Lynch time.

Every lynch has had like 12 hours for people to get their moves in, how did you miss a 12 hour window? I don't buy what Gopher is selling right now.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I explained what is interesting about it. You are either being extremely lazy in your read up and skipping portions or you’re lying about reading up. 

I honestly may have missed it. I did go thru most of everything but did do a lot of speed reading. I’m 100% being honest on that. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

There is nothing there that makes sense for what you are trying to prove. 

Actually there is. If you had actually read through the thread like you claim, you would know that I’ve asked for your Lynch for a while now. You would also know that the only reason my vote was moved to md4l was because you came within two of being lynched and had not shown up. 

So go on, tell me more about how you’ve read up.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

it does make sense.

thats why the reveals have been taking so long.

gooher ----> let your move go an hour today. dont send anything

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Every lynch has had like 12 hours for people to get their moves in, how did you miss a 12 hour window? I don't buy what Gopher is selling right now.

Say Lynch was at 11 PM and I was already in bed. I work at 5AM. I could have missed a ton and don’t get back online until 630 at night again. 100% gods truth. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Actually there is. If you had actually read through the thread like you claim, you would know that I’ve asked for your Lynch for a while now. You would also know that the only reason my vote was moved to md4l was because you came within two of being lynched and had not shown up. 

So go on, tell me more about how you’ve read up.

So it does make sense? I said that? You now don’t want me as a Lynch so you could Lynch another civ and just hit me tonight. Easy mafia strat. No sense in lynching me tonight if your mafia

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

So it does make sense? I said that? You now don’t want me as a Lynch so you could Lynch another civ and just hit me tonight. Easy mafia strat. No sense in lynching me tonight if your mafia

again....why would mafia hit literally the weakest possible civ power

Just now, MathMan said:

hmmmm.....a one time pardon kind of sounds like a mafia power.

either that or the weakest civ power ever

should we test this with a gopher lynch?

I say yes.  If he can pardon himself, then he uses that within the hour he has.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

gooher ----> let your move go an hour today. dont send anything

Would it be better to send a decline after X minutes? If that's the only thing FJ is waiting on (and I cannot think of what else it would be), that would be more expressive, right?

Archived