The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

fj would be forced to wait an hour for 

the death reveal

What if he sent a PM that says something to the effect of "I want my pardon (or decline of pardon) to execute at X time?" Shows control and doesn't have us waiting around aimlessly for an hour.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Oh well that’s cool. Let’s win then before that. 

I guess I messed up on that.....

you guys shouldn’t of asked who I was...

I blame y’all. 

well, you knew you could ressurect.....it would have caught the maf offguard if you were lynched, then pardoned

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

A lot of mafia players don't understand that you can be wrong for all the right reasons.

However, scum tend to be right for all the wrong reasons.

Ok lawyer, this is just a higher detail version put into mafia form of what I said just backwards 

Just now, Woz said:

What if he sent a PM that says something to the effect of "I want my pardon (or decline of pardon) to execute at X time?" Shows control and doesn't have us waiting around aimlessly for an hour.

thats assuming fj would do that.

at this point, i think hes telling the truth about the pardon.....whether hes maf or civ is another story

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I did do that, I said I wanted to pardon myself if lynched. But I just now PM’ed fj if anybody but me is Lynch to wait for my call

5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

because the lynch reveal happens right away.

why arent you getting this

Im aware. The lynch is revealed right away, but he still had 12 hours to pardon whicker and didnt. Then says he only had 1 hour to send his move in, then he takes that back.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Im aware. The lynch is revealed right away, but he still had 12 hours to pardon whicker and didnt. Then says he only had 1 hour to send his move in, then he takes that back.

the pardon is before the flip, isnt it?

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

well, you knew you could ressurect.....it would have caught the maf offguard if you were lynched, then pardoned

Yeah I guess I took it wrong.

i wasn’t thinking long game, I actually thought it would be smart in this situation. 

Gives civs a chance to Lynch scum and would force mafia to just hit me instead of two civs for sure dying

I did mess that one up.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah I guess I took it wrong.

i wasn’t thinking long game, I actually thought it would be smart in this situation. 

Gives civs a chance to Lynch scum and would force mafia to just hit me instead of two civs for sure dying

I did mess that one up.

well if teude is scum, it was a good result

thats assuming fj would do that.

Have to think he would. It's in keeping with the spirit of the power and is a clearing claim.

at this point, i think hes telling the truth about the pardon.....whether hes maf or civ is another story

I'm a bit confused how he would be telling the truth about the pardon but still be mafia ...

This is pretty easy imo 

Gopher 

If he is what he says he is, pardons himself, we know what he does 

Rags hits teude tonight. 

We can't do it the other way and have gopher save himself if that is indeed what he does, 

Archived