The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You remember the Wrestling Mafia game?

We had to assign someone to perform the actions. If that is how this game is run, knowing James was the lynch, they may have chose to use all their night moves instead of a hit.

there is no way they would use a roleblock instead of a hit

On 6/9/2018 at 10:02 PM, Famous Jameis said:

8 James - dome, Bucs, MD4L, James, Darth, MalFin, Whicker, Rags

4 Whicker - tk3, mission, ksj, OleXmad

1 Woz - Mookie

1 md4l - squire

1 Touch - teude

1 ksj - Woz

1 gopher - LTBF

1 MalFin - gopher

1 Rags - Touch

1 Darth - bcb

night 1 james lynch. 

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You remember the Wrestling Mafia game?

We had to assign someone to perform the actions. If that is how this game is run, knowing James was the lynch, they may have chose to use all their night moves instead of a hit.

Hit would be the last move they would skip

On 6/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, Darth Pees said:
On 6/15/2018 at 8:12 AM, MathMan said:

Here's what I got.

For transparency, I have include myself in the Town Lean list because I'm not cleared.

In a game of no open roles, the only one that's 100 cleared is Rag.

Town:

Rags - Batman

Town Lean (in order that I trust)
malf/jfin -- I trust this read. Either malf/fin are playing the best mafia game ever, or they're civ.
gopher - Garcia -- Yep, agreed here.
squire -- I'm actually not sold on squire. I might have to read back a ways but I feel like there's a lot of inconsistencies in his story and actions thus far. I'd actually move him to neutral.
dome -- Claims he has an "action" but we don't know what it is. I'm still iffy.
slappy -- Again, with the alfred claim and his "I can't help town" stuff, I'm actually inclined to think he's less town.
Mookie - Robin -- Nothing to add here.
woz -- This one is my most difficult read. I actually don't have any clue about where to lean on woz right now.
mission -- After he blew his load on whicker and then bragged about it I've soured on mission - but I think he's civ.

scum lean (biggest suspect at the top):
md4l -- Absolutely agreed here. He's either scum or mafia-aligned other (or true indy?).
xmad -- Same thing, but I get the feeling he's not actually mafia and just a true other.
darth
touch -- I actually haven't paid much attention to touch throughout this game, and now that I think about it he could be mafia boss flying under the radar. Not sure. I feel less mafia about touch though than I do about md4l or even squire for that matter.
bcb -- This one is surprising, because I thought with whicker's invest we had all but cleared bcb. I want to see what happens now that he's claiming whicker never investigated him. He could either jump to the top of my mafia list or completely clear himself.

My list would be (in order of most town to least town)

1. Rags
  2. Mookie
  3. malfin
  4. gopher
  5. woz
  6. bcb(?)
  7. mission
  8. slappy
  9. dome
  10. xmad
  11. touch
  12. squire
  13. md4l

this is darth pees list, and bolded text is his.

thoughts on this?

On 6/15/2018 at 1:32 PM, MathMan said:

or mission as a wild card.

but xmad and darth are my top 2 suspects

On 6/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, MathMan said:

darth/dome

darth/mission

seems to make the most sense

im almost 100 percent sure that darth is mafia

On 6/15/2018 at 2:29 PM, Woz said:

Yeah, but I think focusing on Ole is a mistake.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:47 PM, MathMan said:

i agree, @Ragnarok.

this was during the time between when tueude was lynched, and darth was hit.

i pushed very hard for darth to be hit.

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:
On 6/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, Darth Pees said:
On 6/15/2018 at 8:12 AM, MathMan said:

Here's what I got.

For transparency, I have include myself in the Town Lean list because I'm not cleared.

In a game of no open roles, the only one that's 100 cleared is Rag.

Town:

Rags - Batman

Town Lean (in order that I trust)
malf/jfin -- I trust this read. Either malf/fin are playing the best mafia game ever, or they're civ.
gopher - Garcia -- Yep, agreed here.
squire -- I'm actually not sold on squire. I might have to read back a ways but I feel like there's a lot of inconsistencies in his story and actions thus far. I'd actually move him to neutral.
dome -- Claims he has an "action" but we don't know what it is. I'm still iffy.
slappy -- Again, with the alfred claim and his "I can't help town" stuff, I'm actually inclined to think he's less town.
Mookie - Robin -- Nothing to add here.
woz -- This one is my most difficult read. I actually don't have any clue about where to lean on woz right now.
mission -- After he blew his load on whicker and then bragged about it I've soured on mission - but I think he's civ.

scum lean (biggest suspect at the top):
md4l -- Absolutely agreed here. He's either scum or mafia-aligned other (or true indy?).
xmad -- Same thing, but I get the feeling he's not actually mafia and just a true other.
darth
touch -- I actually haven't paid much attention to touch throughout this game, and now that I think about it he could be mafia boss flying under the radar. Not sure. I feel less mafia about touch though than I do about md4l or even squire for that matter.
bcb -- This one is surprising, because I thought with whicker's invest we had all but cleared bcb. I want to see what happens now that he's claiming whicker never investigated him. He could either jump to the top of my mafia list or completely clear himself.

My list would be (in order of most town to least town)

1. Rags
  2. Mookie
  3. malfin
  4. gopher
  5. woz
  6. bcb(?)
  7. mission
  8. slappy
  9. dome
  10. xmad
  11. touch
  12. squire
  13. md4l

this is darth pees list, and bolded text is his.

thoughts on this?

Darth was flipped as mafia aligned.  My thoughts are much ado about nothin.  No reason to trust anything he would say about any alignment players.  Pure distraction.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Darth was flipped as mafia aligned.  My thoughts are much ado about nothin.  No reason to trust anything he would say about any alignment players.  Pure distraction.

I don’t think malf was asking anyone to believe what he said 

A man was sitting at his desk in the depths of Wayne Enterprises.  He was developing another fancy gadget to help Batman fight the evil that walked the streets of Gotham. While working into the night, the man happened to glance up at one of his security camera feeds.  He remained locked on the screen with a puzzled look etched on his face.  The mob was attempting to tear down the doors to Wayne Enterprises, soon they would find him and all of his fancy new gadgets and weapons.  

The man said aloud, "Well Amy, this doesn't look good does it."  A woman's voice responded through a computer, "I'm afraid it does not." 

The man walked over to his desk and opened up a drawer.  He reached inside and grabbed a bottle of scotch and opened it.  He took a number of long drinks from the bottle before laughing.  "Run operation code We are Batman." 

"Are you sure," The voice fired back.  "Run it" he shot back at her.  He slumped down on the floor, with the bottle still in his hand almost half drunk now.  A defeated look over took his face as the voice bellowed out, "Self destruction sequence initiated, two minutes unti......"  He had heard enough and unplugged the computer.

Slumped over with a bottle of scotch still in his hand, he began to sob while singing.

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch,"  His voice started to become broken as he continued, tears flowing from his eyes,   "Like me.  I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see.  Was blind but now I see...."

He looked up one last time and with love said, "We are Batman!" as an explosion ripped through the building. 

@MD4L is dead, he was Lucius Fox - Civ aligned

Archived