The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And?

I think it’s best saved for tomorrow. I don’t know if I can be hit at this point tbh. If I am, I think you’ll be the 1st to figure it out 

Just now, MathMan said:

no. it will either be 6-2-1 or 7-2 after the hit if there is a conversion.

assuming the mafia would onoy be able to get one

How do you know this?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:
1 minute ago, MathMan said:

no. it will either be 6-2-1 or 7-2 after the hit if there is a conversion.

assuming the mafia would onoy be able to get one

How do you know this?

simple math. 

a game with multiple possible conversions in pretty unfair, unless their is a cult element

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

a nightmove immune mafia would be a nice role.

Are you saying something like a "godfather" type role?   When I filled in for ipwn, when I had an invisible/investigator role and the "godfather" if investigated would come back as CIV.

Would not be unprecedented and would add a further dynamic of contaminated intel.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Are you saying something like a "godfather" type role?   When I filled in for ipwn, when I had an invisible/investigator role and the "godfather" if investigated would come back as CIV.

Would not be unprecedented and would add a further dynamic of contaminated intel.

The Joker was The Godfather... at least it would make sense he was.

Just now, squire12 said:

well, dome is pretty much claiming nightmove immune. if someone visits him, nothing happens.

his claim is that mafia visited him n1, and thats why there wasnt a hit.

its kind of a mafia role (see matts role in fallout mafia)

Just now, MathMan said:

well, dome is pretty much claiming nightmove immune. if someone visits him, nothing happens.

his claim is that mafia visited him n1, and thats why there wasnt a hit.

its kind of a mafia role (see matts role in fallout mafia)

Matt’s started as a civ that game

One thing that has bothered me this whole game: how have we gotten so lucky? A couple of examples:

1. Two of the four nights, mafia failed at a night kill. Once, sure, but twice?
  2. How did we get someone who could gift a bulletproof vest and a player who started with one to begin with?

Also, why take out bucs on night 2 and not Malf? Because he was so obvious a target that he would be protected? Okay, then why try on N3? What changed?

Malf is worried that I've been recruited and that I'm covering for Mookie. He realized that I was the investigator on D3 when I started trying to deflect from OleXmad. I thought I was playing it smooth, but obviously not (I went back re-read ... oy, I suck).

So, if Malf read that, what if so did the mafia? And they then recruited OleXmad? What better cover than a previously cleared player?

So, can a recruitment happen in the day time? Or is that a night-only mafia move? If the latter, could that explain the lack of a night kill? That the mafia had to forego it in order to recruit their target?

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It doesn’t take a PhD to figure it out.

If @MathMan really wants to go now we can. But I don’t really see a use before he night moves are announced 

Why do you keep referencing the other potential mafia member. This is irking the heck out of me. One of you is most likely civ and you are buddy buddy.

Archived