The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why are we speaking of recruitment? There has been no indication of recruitment other than BCB gifting vests and one of the people he gifted can back civ.

The civs here are doing a really good job of muddying the water that was pretty clear a few nights ago.

If MD4L's list is accurate, then it's a 50/50 proposition tomorrow.

But I'm trying to figure out what would happen if it is isn't accurate (or at least no longer accurate)?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ah gotcha.

well Malf didn’t claim the only thing that would’ve made me buy him I think.

that was disappointing 

he did get my word I was looking for earlier, but I more or less announced it after that just so it wouldn’t come up again

Well now I’m confused then. You do or don’t buy it? 

I don’t remember you mentioning the word

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

So, if Malf read that, what if so did the mafia? And they then recruited OleXmad? What better cover than a previously cleared player?

So, can a recruitment happen in the day time? Or is that a night-only mafia move? If the latter, could that explain the lack of a night kill? That the mafia had to forego it in order to recruit their target?

interesting theory about how a conversion could take the place of a hit 

could explain the n1 no kill.

thats an ability that mafia would want to use right away.

if thats the case, dome is mafia for sure.

Just now, Woz said:

If MD4L's list is accurate, then it's a 50/50 proposition tomorrow.

But I'm trying to figure out what would happen if it is isn't accurate (or at least no longer accurate)?

Like I said, if it is no longer accurate and there is a converter, then we lose.

That would mean that N1 Dome was converted and N3 Alfred was converted. The mafia essentially trades a hit for a conversion.

Just now, MathMan said:

interesting theory about how a conversion could take the place of a hit 

could explain the n1 no kill.

thats an ability that mafia would want to use right away.

if thats the case, dome is mafia for sure.

Unless they tried to convert him and failed but did succeed with you .....

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Like I said, if it is no longer accurate and there is a converter, then we lose.

That would mean that N1 Dome was converted and N3 Alfred was converted. The mafia essentially trades a hit for a conversion.

Increases their numbers after a N1 lynch of mafia.  Also allows those 2 to really go to work on providing a lot of cover and confusion for the remaining game.  

So I know for sure malf prefers to be the first scum gone and takes pride in setting his team up with his death. He’s played very much a civ game with a couple times I thought he was off.

I felt like Mookie played scummy all game, he has moves and people can confirm that. He passed an invest. 

@theuntouchable you’re certain that Mookie was your only visitor right?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Except in that case it's 100% tomorrow.

And there's the question of who is the other mafia.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So I know for sure malf prefers to be the first scum gone and takes pride in setting his team up with his death. He’s played very much a civ game with a couple times I thought he was off.

I felt like Mookie played scummy all game, he has moves and people can confirm that. He passed an invest. 

@theuntouchable you’re certain that Mookie was your only visitor right?

Yes

Archived