The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Earlier in the game malf told me we would talk tomorrow (at night time) i asked him how he knew that and he didn’t answer. I thought then that there was a very slim chance he was the protector and I was blowing up his spot. I told him “don’t do it” cause I didn’t want him to try to protect me and waste a move. I hadn’t claimed yet.

Earlier today I said I wasn’t sure if there was protector and malf responded EXACTLY how I would’ve expected him to if he was the doc. He said he was sure there was one.

Then he used the Doc from Back to the Future as his gif when people were posting them for the night moves tonight as well

honestly thought I was gonna be able to clear malf and figure it out but he never claimed. 

if he’s scum he’s played almost perfectly. 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i will say this.

the simplist solution fmpov is that dome is mafia, and he has simply played a better game than mookie

You’ve had my support ever since my claim. You  said you were certain and have used no minced words about your read on me being civ until the heat was turned on

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Earlier in the game malf told me we would talk tomorrow (at night time) i asked him how he knew that and he didn’t answer. I thought then that there was a very slim chance he was the protector and I was blowing up his spot. I told him “don’t do it” cause I didn’t want him to try to protect me and waste a move. I hadn’t claimed yet.

Earlier today I said I wasn’t sure if there was protector and malf responded EXACTLY how I would’ve expected him to if he was the doc. He said he was sure there was one.

Then he used the Doc from Back to the Future as his gif when people were posting them for the night moves tonight as well

honestly thought I was gonna be able to clear malf and figure it out but he never claimed. 

if he’s scum he’s played almost perfectly. 

there was a reason for my actions.

i will explain tomorrow if we do a mass claim for obvious reasons

You’ve had my support ever since my claim. You  said you were certain and have used no minced words about your read on me being civ until the heat was turned on

*youve supported me. Bad phrasing  lol

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@OleXmad  What was behind your coding of your posts?   Does that have actual meaning, or were you just having fun?

Some of it had actual meaning (The Phoenix wright gifs), some of it was just me screwing with people who read too much into things.

yes, but i fear that im wrong.

im weighing the evidence between you and mookie.

the other straightforward thing is that mookie is investigation immune (rahs al goul) 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If malf is the protector than there’s someone I’ve read wrong all game 

Fair enough. I thought it was a slim chance, but there were a couple too many coincidences.

odd malf went from fully supporting me (almost uncomfortably) this afternoon to being so uncertain. That’s a big flip in a short time 

Archived