The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Then I am clearly not following what you’re saying here lol

Woz comes out and says he invested Mookie and he came back town 

mookie says hes clear, investigator cleared him, uses that phrase or similar multiple times.

Now this morning he changed it up. He’s not saying “clear” he said “town investigator has a town report” on him. If he has an invest proof role, that’s probably very similar to how it would be worded in his role. The Godfather role wiki has the word “report” or “cop reports” a few times on there and FJ May have used a similar template or wording.

i just thought it was a very weird change from the way he’s been saying it all game. Now that it’s crunch time he’s not saying he’s cleared like he has been all game, just that the investigator has a town report on him 

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think he realized that saying hes cleared makes him look scummy

Ok? So now he’s afraid of looking scummy? He’s looked scummy all game, and even said he didn’t mind getting lynched so I would look dumb. Now he’s fighting it and says he’d be upset if we lynched him.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Woz comes out and says he invested Mookie and he came back town 

mookie says hes clear, investigator cleared him, uses that phrase or similar multiple times.

Now this morning he changed it up. He’s not saying “clear” he said “town investigator has a town report” on him. If he has an invest proof role, that’s probably very similar to how it would be worded in his role. The Godfather role wiki has the word “report” or “cop reports” a few times on there and FJ May have used a similar template or wording.

i just thought it was a very weird change from the way he’s been saying it all game. Now that it’s crunch time he’s not saying he’s cleared like he has been all game, just that the investigator has a town report on him 

Gotcha. 

It could stem from the heightened sense of paranoia we each currently have. Because to me that would read more like woz is a converter than investigator.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Gotcha. 

It could stem from the heightened sense of paranoia we each currently have. Because to me that would read more like woz is a converter than investigator.

Now I’m the one who doesn’t follow lol.

please explain this 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

t could stem from the heightened sense of paranoia we each currently have. Because to me that would read more like woz is a converter than investigator.

there has to be an investigator for obvious reasons. 

Just now, MathMan said:

there has to be an investigator for obvious reasons. 

What townies have died without claiming? Could we have lost one? Cause then Slappy would be lying

30 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@theuntouchable what do you think of Mookie going from “I’ve been cleared” all game to saying “investigator has a town report” now?

a very odd way to phrase that, no?

lol this is such a dang reach. I'm chuckling because you think you've caught me on some wording mishap and its just so damn bad

@domepatrol91 @MathMan

If you two would stop tunneling and actually scum hunt, that'd be great. You're tunneling on the one uncleared town who has had like 4 people saying I'm town...

Whicker said I was town, not that it really means anything.

I've been cleared by the investigator.

squire and touch BOTH confirmed that I was telling the truth about my role.

Yet you two can ONLY focus on me right now, you want to talk about bad civ play do you realize how BAD that play is as town? 

Can someone for the love of god get @squire12 to explain why he was visiting Woz when this night ends. He's dodged it ALL game but oddly enough, no one is pushing it.

I've got a funny feeling that squire is a convert role and that some of the people refusing to acknowledge that have been converted. I wonder if he got Woz on N1.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Can someone for the love of god get @squire12 to explain why he was visiting Woz when this night ends. He's dodged it ALL game but oddly enough, no one is pushing it.

I've got a funny feeling that squire is a convert role and that some of the people refusing to acknowledge that have been converted. I wonder if he got Woz on N1.

thats possible.

squire posted in thread 'RNG" as the reason, which is sketch

Archived