The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Im also wondering if there was a cult mechanic if we could lose any given night 

The one thing I could think of on this front was the virus escaping on N1.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

The one thing I could think of on this front was the virus escaping on N1.

Was the virus escaping an option instead of a night 1 hit?  Would that virus being out mean that there could be a mass offing of players after a set number of days?  In a game of numbers, does mafia prolonging things allow the virus to work for them?

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Unlikely. Woz has him as town, and I obviously believe Woz invests. I don't believe he was on MD4L's list, either.

He was on MD4L's list. However, I investigated him after he voted to lynch Whicker. So, either he's got investigation protection (mafia at time of lynching), converted after I soft cleared him (town at time of lynching), or he's town (and consequently town at time of lynching).

18 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I kinda wanted to see if he’d get there on his own

Gee, I'm glad to see you have such high esteem of my mental faculties.

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just seeing how he reacts to getting questioned and who might want to push the same line of questioning.

cant really do that now lol 

If I recall correctly, I was the target of actions two separate nights, one where I didn't submit a move and one where I did.

In neither case did I get any knowledge that anything happened.

Now, if I'm mistaken on the two nights thing and it was all N1, then I cannot help since I didn't do anything.

Just now, squire12 said:

Was the virus escaping an option instead of a night 1 hit?  Would that virus being out mean that there could be a mass offing of players after a set number of days?  In a game of numbers, does mafia prolonging things allow the virus to work for them?

The vig kill of Scarecrow (an Other) released the virus. I brought it up on N2 because FJ mentioned it in the death sequence for LTBF and later had a mid day further announcement.

Could it be replacing the kills with conversions? Possibly? I don't know. It was just odd that FJ mentioned the broken vial and the destruction of the lab where the doctor's research was saved ... but we've heard nothing about that since.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Well you didn’t mention it when malf asked... soooooo ;)

When I originally mentioned it when asked before I revealed who I was, I was leaving it open ended. Afterwards, I felt it was kind of obvious that a roleblock of a non-action would do nothing. However, I was explicit about it in my follow up.

So immediately following the Wrestlemafia game when Mookie wasn’t believe and was lynched instead of me.... the next game his first vote (maybe his first post) was a vote for me with  no explaination. I thought it was a joke/throwaway vote, but maybe he was still mad about how I got him in the Wrestlemafia game

Wonder if he’d be mad enough to hit me N1 the first time he had a hit.

Also I know he likes it when I talk about him

25 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So immediately following the Wrestlemafia game when Mookie wasn’t believe and was lynched instead of me.... the next game his first vote (maybe his first post) was a vote for me with  no explaination. I thought it was a joke/throwaway vote, but maybe he was still mad about how I got him in the Wrestlemafia game

Wonder if he’d be mad enough to hit me N1 the first time he had a hit.

Also I know he likes it when I talk about him

lulz don’t flatter yourself

A man stood at the edge of the river fishing early in the morning, just as the sun was peaking over the horizon.  The man caught something on his line and began reeling it in.  Whatever it was that the man had caught was very heavy and proved to be an impossible task to bring in.  

The man pulled and pulled at his line for 20 minutes without making even a slight bit of progress.  Tiring and frustrated the man threw his rod to the ground and jumped in the water and followed the line to its end.  

Feeling in the water with his hands he searched for what he could have caught.  He was startled when he felt a body on the floor of the river, where his line was snagged.  He turned to run back to the shore and call the police.  As he turned he noticed a shiny object laying on the bank of the river.  He picked it up and examined it.  The object was a police badge with the badge number 13721.

@squire12 is dead, he was Deputy Police Commission Peter Foley - Civ aligned 

Archived