The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

right, but if dome is lynched, flips civ......fmpov, I know there was a problem with the invests

Possibilities:

1. I have flipped and am lying about either OleXmad, MookieMonster, or both. Why then not continue? I could have claimed to investigate squire12.
  2. I am being honest in what I told you and they're both town.
  3. I am being honest in what I told you, but my information is being distorted by some sort of investigation block.
  4. I am being honest in what I told you and it was correct at the time of the investigation, but is no longer due to conversion.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Possibilities:

1. I have flipped and am lying about either OleXmad, MookieMonster, or both. Why then not continue? I could have claimed to investigate squire12.
  2. I am being honest in what I told you and they're both town.
  3. I am being honest in what I told you, but my information is being distorted by some sort of investigation block.
  4. I am being honest in what I told you and it was correct at the time of the investigation, but is no longer due to conversion.

@Slappy Mc claimed that he could take over investigator duties when you are dead.

Since you claim to be out of invests, his backup role now doesn't make sense. Only I believe him over you.

What don't you tell me what really happened....

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@OleXmad, your report?

Bucsfans was not killed by you, so I'll believe you're town for now.

I am town and since Woz has confirmed that with his investigation, I believe mookie is also town for that reason. 

That only leaves Dome.

Archived