The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@bcb1213, we are at a situation that is quite infuriating. So much confusing information has been pouring in without anything to substantiate a theory. Mainly the conversion conversation. When we do get a bit of useful information @MD4L, we somehow find a way to kill the person that gave us the information. My role is essentially useless if @Woz is being forthcoming and truthful with his claims (which I have no reason to doubt it without a CC) and I have a hard time believing @MathMan is mafia due to his awesome gameplay the first couple nights. I have very little reason to suspect @theuntouchable because he wasn't on the list from MD4L. IMO the GF role would have to be either Mookie or OleXmad...

Just don't get frustrated or try to get cute or overthink.  We have a town ie with a result.  He died and came up town.  We just have to use his list.  A gf would appear town, not scum.  We have a scum result so we need to continue to pursue that 

Just now, OleXmad said:

I can see Ras Al Ghol but there's been zero hints to him this entire game. 

Wasn't much to hint at Lau either, but both Ra's al Ghul and Talia al Ghul are at least within Nolanverse.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why wouldn’t it be? She’s part of the nolanverse

I believe the correct response here is "Jinx. You owe me a coke."

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Just don't get frustrated or try to get cute or overthink.  We have a town ie with a result.  He died and came up town.  We just have to use his list.  A gf would appear town, not scum.  We have a scum result so we need to continue to pursue that 

To me it boils down to mookie or xmad. I know for a fact that mookie visited me n2 and that nothing else took place towards me. We also know that woz investigated mookie and came back town. So that would mean that mookie had some kind of a move (watcher/tracker) AND be invest immune. 

Xmad was also investigated but we have nothing to back up his claim of his role. He’s also stated before that he can clear himself so if he can I would like to see it. That being said his role doesn’t really add up to me. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To me it boils down to mookie or xmad. I know for a fact that mookie visited me n2 and that nothing else took place towards me. We also know that woz investigated mookie and came back town. So that would mean that mookie had some kind of a move (watcher/tracker) AND be invest immune. 

Xmad was also investigated but we have nothing to back up his claim of his role. He’s also stated before that he can clear himself so if he can I would like to see it. That being said his role doesn’t really add up to me. 

If he was invest  immune wouldn't he also be census invest immune tho? 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

But if that is the case, then we'd have two mafia remaining, no? 5 mafia plus an other seems a bit heavy of a ratio.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So is collecting a sample a nights move and comparing the samples a separate move?

Yes, if I could do both in a single night I'd have at least two mafia by now hence why it's one thing per night.

Just now, Woz said:

Wasn't much to hint at Lau either, but both Ra's al Ghul and Talia al Ghul are at least within Nolanverse.

Both play a significant role in the movies could be either or that's the GF, I still have a hard time believing the joker would work for them. But it would be the reason why the joker came up as "non-town" instead of town since he should in theory be the GF. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Woz has cleared me, I've explained my role so I have nothing more to add at this point.

791a7145377b07729a9d083eb6a264ee8ab10304

Just now, OleXmad said:

Both play a significant role in the movies could be either or that's the GF, I still have a hard time believing the joker would work for them. But it would be the reason why the joker came up as "non-town" instead of town since he should in theory be the GF.

Except Ra's al Ghul's whole schtick in the first movie was being this hand behind the scenes to destroy Gotham. Also, we saw Joker work with people you wouldn't expect him to.

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Census doesn't specifically state "so and so is mafia" so I would think the result of 2 mafia could include the GF.

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

maybe she could only fool james gordons invest, but dna would come back positive and l. fox would make it appear in the ratio

Archived