The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Do you honestly believe we are waiting for anyone but the mafia at this point? 

Who has any moves left? 

You still passing out Vests?

No 

Mafia 

No 

And none of that is why I'm disappointed

As frustrated as we all are, that's only because we killed so many scum early.  I mean, we had taken out 4 scum by the end of day 3 I believe.  james, ltbf, teude, and darth.

It's not surprising that the final scum has been able to hide.  Hell, we had like a 1 in 13 chance of getting scum after that.  Especially if the last scum was as good as malf is.  

Added to that is the tendency for x shot moves in this game.  Which was an awesome decision by fj.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

As frustrated as we all are, that's only because we killed so many scum early.  I mean, we had taken out 4 scum by the end of day 3 I believe.  james, ltbf, teude, and darth.

It's not surprising that the final scum has been able to hide.  Hell, we had like a 1 in 13 chance of getting scum after that.  Especially if the last scum was as good as malf is.  

Added to that is the tendency for x shot moves in this game.  Which was an awesome decision by fj.

Is there really any doubt about Alfred at this point?

I welcome any case that someone has.

Officers began arriving at the police station early in the morning just as the sun was rising on a new day. They all noticed a closed door to one of the conference rooms but thought nothing of it.  As they continued to get ready for roll call and shift change they got an odd feeling that today was going to be one of the crazier days in recent memories and that was no small feat.  

30 minutes passed and the day was in full swing.  The police station was buzzing with action.  By the time noon rolled around, the conference room door was still shut and drawing the attention of some of the detectives who were walking past the room regurlarly.  

The conference room was one what was seldom used, except for important or large meetings and none had been scheduled for the day.  It was extremely odd for doors to be shut in the police station, especially for almost 6 hours. 

Finally one of the detectives tried to open the door, the handle would turn but the door wouldn't open.  A few more officers were now at the conference room trying to force their way inside.  Inch by inch they managed to open the door, stopping dead in their tracks once they opened it far enough for someone to squeeze into the room.  

One of the smaller officers climbed in to the conference room and found someone sitting in one of the chairs, face down on the desk.  He walked over to the person and gave them a nudge but they did no wake up.  He examined the person closer and noticed the bullet wounds in the back.  

By now more officers were rushing in and knew what had happened and who was in the chair, Commissioner Gordon.

@Woz is dead, he was Commissioner Gordon - Civ aligned (green text) 

Archived