The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Is there substance to the conversion suggestion or you just don't care to be part of a "crappy" town?

No. Accept me as town (which is truth) or vote me off as you probably will.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I find it interesting after the count you have someone whose posted more than half the people playing yet leave off two guys at the bottom in tk3 and Rags 

Reasons? 

I must remember more from those two than I do from the folks I mentioned.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

Do we have a reason to believe you?

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Maybe it was just unlucky timing, but it was a little weird that you were calling out squire, then when he finally showed up you were gone.

I left work shortly thereafter and didn't get online last night. Looks suspect, I know, and it's a weak (read: damn near non-existent) alibi. Nothing I can do about it other than say it's the truth.

Since I called him out, he's actually acted town-like.

Just now, MD4L said:

No. Accept me as town (which is truth) or vote me off as you probably will.

If anyone plays One Night Werewolf, this is coming off HEAVILY as a Tanner role.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

No.

But you can change my mind as the game progresses.

Fair enough. I'm not asking anyone to confirm their townness but be reasonable before you vote.

Just now, MD4L said:

I am town. There do you believe that?

Just now, MD4L said:

Fair enough. I'm not asking anyone to confirm their townness but be reasonable before you vote.

Went back and looked at your activity in the thread. Beyond mentioning possibilities of voting for touch (whom you did vote later on), james, and jfin, you haven't contributed a lot so far other than to pull an attitude.

I'm willing to listen. I can definitely understand the touch suspicion (signal-to-noise ratio sucks there), and if jfin were alone I could maybe agree (I think taking malf out this juncture would be a massive mistake). James I'm not sure about; I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he slow played Wrestlemafia as well.

Still, the only thing that makes any sense to me at this juncture is that you are a Tanner role, but I cannot figure out who that would be in a Gotham universe.

So, if you are truly town, stop moping and art looking.

Archived