The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

25 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

You're throwing away your vote if you vote me, make a case if you're gonna vote for me besides "I don't like his game so far" and nothing else.

am obvious case was you didnt like a james lynch day 1. you were trying to "be cautious"

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Has ksj commented on whether he is guilty or not?

KSJ gives us the most information because look at how the votes fall. Literally all but one were on Rags or KSJ at some point. KSJ's flip can give us info about both wagons. 

Just now, Whicker said:

KSJ gives us the most information because look at how the votes fall. Literally all but one were on Rags or KSJ at some point. KSJ's flip can give us info about both wagons. 

rags lynch is arguably better info

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What am I throwing away by having my vote on you for what half an hour now? I want you posting more and "liking" less (except my posts obviously). So my vote wasn't wasted. I've played in maybe 2 games with you and the first one you were a N1 lynch. You seem quite and use likes as a buffer too often. 

I mean I do it too, but when I do it I know my role and stuff. But you do it and I don't trust it. 

Fair enough, I'll post a bit more and be a bit more active. As for the wasted vote thing it's more of a reminder not to waste your vote like most of town did on D1 than anything.

Just now, OleXmad said:

Fair enough, I'll post a bit more and be a bit more active. As for the wasted vote thing it's more of a reminder not to waste your vote like most of town did on D1 than anything.

Scum claim? Lol wtf?

Archived